Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need more Brony/Pegasister friends!

Fluttashy

That would be awesome! My computer isn't letting me compose messages for some reason but I can reply to them. Feel free to drop me a line! I would love to correspond with you!

• Brohoof 1

We can hang out if you want I Would Really like to have someone to talk to about ponies or really anything I don't have that many friends to talk too(Man I sound very depressing when I say that). Any way if you want to hang just PM me or you can add me on steam if you want.

• Brohoof 1

You know what this place needs? A chatroom. That would make all of this friend-making so much easier.

I don't usually add friends myself, so if anyone wants to be my pal, poke my lazy butt and let me know. img-1492428-1-happy.png

I heard once that there used to be one but they got rid of it because it became too difficult to moderate while also focusing on developing the site. 

I feel the exact same. I've been on these forums since early Feb (though I didn't use it until April) and haven't really bonded with anyone on these forums. Haven't even added any friends yet and what also contributes to it is my shyness. That original post felt as if you took my words right out of my mouth. Wanted to make a similar thread without sounding desperate. Can we be friends?

• Brohoof 1

Hello i'm new this forum and i would like to be your friend as well. I am a brony as well. so yeah I don't know what to do for the most part, but i would love to be apart of this forum more.

• Brohoof 1