Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightmarity

Prince Midnight

(edited)

How...

Did this even happen?

How did you come up with this power without an obvious source of jealousy?!?

well, i, the once nightmare moon,  have taken over this body, little rarity is safe, for now *grins* but she was so generous, so willing to help, it is her element after all.

*smirks* it was all to easy, after a little manipulation, i have now rendered the elements of harmony useless, all beacuse of one. little. secret.

as your princess celestia once said, " your all royally Bucked."

Edited by Nightmare Rarity
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmmm, non pony? Well chrysalis is a slut, discords....well discord, lets see, im going to have to go with, hmm that is a toughie, Because nopony is better than me. not even non ponies.

post-3469-0-67335000-1369363257_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

well darling, i plan to do what luna NEVER could, take over and bring the eternal night ive wanted, for a LONG time, now that your precious elements are useless.

and little sombra? hes still around? my my, hes been a naughty stallion, little ole me might need to teach him how a REAL villian does things.

• Brohoof 1

So like are you some kind of demon or something? I guess you possessed Luna at one point but you were cast out of her by the elements of harmony and now inhabit Rarity as your host right?

So like are you some kind of demon or something? I guess you possessed Luna at one point but you were cast out of her by the elements of harmony and now inhabit Rarity as your host right?

*smiles and poofs mane* why yes thats correct darling, and i guess you could say im a demon, possessing a host, if you want to call it that, but it makes me look like such a parasite, more like.....im borrowing her body....indefinetly.

• Brohoof 1

I am sorry, at the moment i cannot darling....curse her use of that word...... anyway, my plot requires the use of rarity, to disable the elements and all that, *pinches your cheek* but you might still be of some use, ive already made use of your friends.

post-3469-0-24191900-1369378364_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you plan to revive the Shadowbolt project?

Its possible, the shadowbolts were useful but i have many a minion on the moon, and ponies are SO hard to control theses days.

Hmm... well, mabey rainbow dash will retake me up on my offer, after all, im so generous, ill give her a second chance, the dungeon is such an unfitting place for her. *nightmare laugh*

• Brohoof 1

What do your hobbies include?

Let me see, i enjoy, moonlit walks on the beach, dress making (an evil queen has to look fashionable while shes taking over you know.), capturing ponies and making them into my servants, killing celestia (in my dreams) and making eternal night.

Sometimes i even enjoy moonlit walks with my servants (course i have to keep them on short leashes, who knows what the dears might do.)

• Brohoof 1

whoever happens to make me happy at the time, mind you its not easy to please me, so those that can, can earn a special place at my hooves, the others stay in the dungeon until called.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Prince Blueblood: the two most annoying mares in one body, what could go wrong.

Well well well, prince blueblood, ive been waiting for you, weve been wondering if your namesake was true, *smiles and uses her magic to hold you down, capping your horn to prevent magic use* Hold still, this might hurt a lot. *pulls out knife.*

It's still daytime Nightmarity, what gives?!? angry.png

Im working on it im working on it, a girl can only do so much you know? give me a little time.

• Brohoof 1

Well well well, prince blueblood, ive been waiting for you, weve been wondering if your namesake was true, *smiles and uses her magic to hold you down, capping your horn to prevent magic use* Hold still, this might hurt a lot. *pulls out knife.*

Prince Blueblood: I know you won't do it, because you would know what would happen if you killed me. My aunts will destroy you.