Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightmarity

Prince Midnight

Prince Blueblood: I know you won't do it, because you would know what would happen if you killed me. My aunts will destroy you.

Destroy me? and what would happen to the elements of harmony my dear prince? Yes its true they could find another, but how long will that take? and with the track record of how many evils seem to attack in a single year, equestria would be gone by that time.

*presses the knife hard against your throat* and besides, its worth it for rarity to see you in pain, and worth it for me to spill a little blood.

Who'd win in a fight? Sombra or Chrysalis?

you know, ive wondered that myself........

*teleports them both to a fighting arena that suddenly appeared* why not, the winner can help me conquer equestria.

(edited)

How are you at combat?

Taking over rarity, HAS proven difficult seeing that shes not good at combat, but thankfully im still nightmare moon, so i still have MY combative spells.

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

(edited)

taking over rarity, HAS proven difficult seeing that shes not good at combat, but thankfully im still nightmare moon, so i still have MY combative spells.

Ah. Well, care for a friendly match?

I wish to test myself.

Edited by JTP

(edited)

Kaidou: Oi who are you?

Who are you darling?

Ah. Well, care for a friendly match?

I wish to test myself.

Hmm, im still a little weak darling, but, you can have fun with sombra and chrysalis,*points to arena* poor dears might like a 3rd competitor.

Do you have any fears? Come on. You don't have to hide your secrets from me.

Fears? lets see, i do have a fear of dying alone.

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

(edited)

Hmm, im still a little weak darling, but, you can have fun with sombra and chrysalis,*points to arena* poor dears might like a 3rd competitor.

Alright* battles them* Hey anypony tell you that you are really pretty? smile.png

Edited by JTP

Kaidou: I am Kaidou Of 100 Beasts, The Empreror, and you are?

Nightmare rarity, queen of the moon, ive never heard of you.

Suprising. I think the black tone of your coat compliments you well.

Thank you darling, how nice of you.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare rarity, queen of the moon, ive never heard of you.

Thank you darling, how nice of you.

No problem. And I don't think you are mean at all. I just think you need a hug. :P

Why is this collar so bucking tight?!?

darling, the collar is meant to sit snug against your throat, but its enchanted to make sure it wont choke you, cant have you taking it off easilly now can i?

How's Sweetie Belle?

Oh shes good, not accostomed to being a servant just yet, and is always yelling something or other about giving her sister back.

i AM her sister, just a more evil version *grins*

What exactly is your motivation?

why, what it has always been darling, eternal night, and ruling equestria, but beacuse the elements defeated me last time, i needed one of them as my body to keep them from doing it again. rarity has a little secret she wants NOPONY to know about.*grins* so i used that to my advantage.

• Brohoof 1