Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

52 minutes ago, Shadow the First said:

When you fit in a teacup, you can't really screw anyone over. I'll say -10/10 for being cute

I'll be fine. They're wearing a German winter-cap, not very threatening

1 minute ago, The_Gobo said:

Oh they're just some Hindu myth :3

I assure you, you are mistaken. If anything, slimes are a myth (well, I used to know a Necromancer who did something creepy with iron shavings what he called a sentient slime, but still, you're the myth here)

I'll be fine

13 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

I would feel if I angered them, I'd be very, very screwed. So how about I just, not do that? ^__^

Well, if you latin is translated, then I Must Rember that I WILL Die!

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

I would feel if I angered them, I'd be very, very screwed. So how about I just, not do that? ^__^

You'll die soon enough, succumbing to old age. Killing you would be pointless. I'll make the wait for death very slow if you angered me. you'd beg for death, and I'd never give you the satisfaction. I'd kill you immediately if you were a threat or generally uneeded. Otherwise, there're more important things to destroy.

2 minutes ago, We. said:

Well, if you latin is translated, then I Must Rember that I WILL Die!

Again, just a changeling. I'll squash him like the bug he is if necessary

1 minute ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

You'll die soon enough, succumbing to old age. Killing you would be pointless. I'll make the wait for death very slow if you angered me. you'd beg for death, and I'd never give you the satisfaction. I'd kill you immediately if you were a threat or generally uneeded. Otherwise, there're more important things to destroy.

Again, just a changeling. I'll squash him like the bug he is if necessary

HA! I could just transform into this monstrosity. 

5a5ff8fa7b8c9_PharynxGiantBugcomparison.jpg.0669000c2f950cc01ab184d225cb5a6a.jpg

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, We. said:

HA! I could just transform into this monstrosity. 

5a5ff8fa7b8c9_PharynxGiantBugcomparison.jpg.0669000c2f950cc01ab184d225cb5a6a.jpg

Shiva is the GOD of destruction. His third eye is a physical manifestation and can shoot flames from its depths. He can destroy a mountain with the snap of his fingers, disintegrate it even. Again, I'm fine

Well, certainly I felt that was a decently rude comment, but if it was in "rude jest" I suppose that's fine. I'm also not afraid of Death, so if I was killed in fact, I would not care. Merely means that I would be joining my God sooner. But if you shall leave me to meet my death in time, I am patient; more time to give praise to his name before I succumbed. So thank you very much! <3 And no, my dear, that was not sarcasm. 
And by the way, I am extremely interested in the Indian Pantheon, would you mind enlightening me? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Shiva is the GOD of destruction. His third eye is a physical manifestation and can shoot flames from its depths. He can destroy a mountain with the snap of his fingers, disintegrate it even. Again, I'm fine

"With a snap of his fingers." That's no fair and not exciting to beat me in a split second. At least give the viewers some action fighting to the death first for about 5 minutes at least. Until you know the rules of putting on a good action scene you're out!

@Momento Mori

Did you get my punchline back up there?

Edited by We.
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, We. said:

"With a snap of his fingers." That's no fair and not exciting to beat me in a split second. At least give the viewers some action fighting to the death first for about 5 minutes at least. Until you know the rules of putting on a good action scene you're out!

@Momento Mori

good thing I have chronic paranoia on my side! I'm prepared for everything

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, We. said:

@Momento Mori

I most certainly did. XD

And Fluttershy, no, I don't think I have much to fret from that little creme puff. : 3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Momento Mori said:

I most certainly did. XD

And Fluttershy, no, I don't think I have much to fret from that little creme puff. : 3

Still don't like her, don't you?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

Well, certainly I felt that was a decently rude comment, but if it was in "rude jest" I suppose that's fine. I'm also not afraid of Death, so if I was killed in fact, I would not care. Merely means that I would be joining my God sooner. But if you shall leave me to meet my death in time, I am patient; more time to give praise to his name before I succumbed. So thank you very much! <3 And no, my dear, that was not sarcasm. 
And by the way, I am extremely interested in the Indian Pantheon, would you mind enlightening me? 

Uh, sure, I'll start a pm tomorrow, now it is late. I'm not Hindu myself, I'm neopagan, but study Hinduism.

It was in rude jest, just fooling around, my humor is quite morbid

1 minute ago, We. said:

Still don't like her, don't you?

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE FLUTTERSHY! I'm killing you for sure now XD

(edited)
2 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Uh, sure, I'll start a pm tomorrow, now it is late. I'm not Hindu myself, I'm neopagan, but study Hinduism.

It was in rude jest, just fooling around, my humor is quite morbid

Morbid humour is not lost on me! I figured as much, that's why I mentioned it! Thank you! And please, you may do it on your own time. No rush. I understand people are busy!

Oh, and on the Fluttershy thing, me and We. Have had a lengthy discussion on it. I'd be more than happy to share it with you but I feel that it's neither here nor there. Everyone has their likes and dislikes, and ultimately we just had to agree to disagree. ^_^

Edited by Momento Mori
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

I was talking to Momento Mori for not liking Fluttershy!   I love Fluttershy. She the 2nd most relatable Mane 6 to me.

Edited by We.
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think Rarity would pose much of a threat. Not because she's not strong, but because I don't feel she'd think a fight is worth it. Especially if I'm not hurting her or her friends in any manner. But if for some reason she was out to kill me, my character can fly, so dodging would be easy.

• Brohoof 1