Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

Ususaly I would not be afriad. But in my experience Anime girls normally have some sort of hidden power or ability that will severly screw you over, so I would say about 6/10.

That and the fact that she carries a very large weapon.

(edited)

I have no clue what this avatar is. Looks like a water elemental. Hard to say how screwed I might be. In a case like that: Retreat to the trees, cast area of effect, entangle, and if i can, kill from a distance. If not... I'll die well.

Please post what your avatar is, and i'll edit this. My sig links to my spells if you're interested. (and to be honest, Nightmare Rarity has killed me three times at least on this thread).

to be honest, I'm rather intrigued with an unknown challenge.

Edited by Silverhoof

I have no clue what this avatar is. Looks like a water elemental. Hard to say how screwed I might be. In a case like that: Retreat to the trees, cast area of effect, entangle, and if i can, kill from a distance. If not... I'll die well.

Please post what your avatar is, and i'll edit this. My sig links to my spells if you're interested. (and to be honest, Nightmare Rarity has killed me three times at least on this thread).

to be honest, I'm rather intrigued with an unknown challenge.

Morphling. Dota 2. Look it up.

Your oc is squishy and weak, no match at all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Morphling. Dota 2. Look it up.

Your oc is squishy and weak, no match at all.

So he's Beast Boy? post-1029-0-87541000-1369578879.jpg

OK. I might not recognize you coming...but plants soak up water. So I'll give ya a 40% chance to get me.

Edited by Silverhoof

So he's Beast Boy? attachicon.gifth.jpg

OK. I might not recognize you coming...but plants soak up water. So I'll give ya a 40% chance to get me.

Bro do you even Dota?

Ponies wearing pants?! Dear lord I am screwed beyond belief!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The trees will be so close you won't be able to swing that massive weapon. But you might tempt me out with brownies. Actually I have a bunch made by Rarity. and a nice pot of tea. How about we call this death thing off and have a snack?

Edited by Silverhoof