Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

What, you think water scares me?
:V
I'm a slime, not an ooze, you fool!
If they're careless enough to pick me up by hand, then they're screwed :V

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Silver Note

I imagine this furry pony is capable of eating me alive. Seriously how do you think she's so fat in terms of her round design? :P

@The_Gobo

Meh. Not too worried about you. You're about as threatening as a cocker spaniel to me. But, if you get too close trying to dissolve my flesh, I'll be well armed ;) 

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 2

@Silver Note

You despicable creature. I may not be an expert when it comes to eating pop-tarts, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat it too quick especially when its piping HOT after getting toasted. And you only gave little for your hot-cat? YOU MONSTER.

If this is what you're going to do to me, THEN BRING IT!!! I have a sword, a shield, got my buddy Domingo: The Magical Jellyfish Creature and a baby dragon named Bleu for further assistance as I ride him to slay your sorry furry butt. That goes for your Bug Pony Queen friend too.

jogurt.gif

Image result for domingo shining force

Image result for bleu shining force

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I may not be an expert when it comes to eating pop-tarts, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat it too quick especially when its piping HOT after getting toasted.

Maybe that's because I'm so cool it doesn't burn me. :yay:

6 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

If this is what you're going to do to me, THEN BRING IT!!! I have a sword, a shield, got my buddy Domingo: The Magical Jellyfish Creature and a baby dragon named Bleu for further assistance as I ride him to slay your sorry furry butt. That goes for your Bug Pony Queen friend too.

Well I have fluff, the queen of changlings, an older sister that becomes more deadly every time she's attacked, and Princess Celestia on my side (Celestia loves hugs). 

BRING IT!

Image result for fluffle puff ninja

Spoiler

XD why is this happening :love:

Edited by Silver Note
  • Brohoof 2

I would give them  m&ms.  *bold is pinkie* Awww you know me.  Also, The_Gobo.  Here's AJ . She's not colorful magical or flying. *gives you Applejack wrapped in supper strong and colorful wrapping paper so she won't get out. AJ is in italics* HEY GET ME-*pinkie kicks AJ * mraramramama. Applejack...you ok? Uhhh technical derpyculties.:please: *slides AJ away*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*Pinkie in bold* Mmmmm! nom-nom-nom-nom.  Wait...do I sound like Rarity is creating?  Translation: cry eating.  Maybe I do because,  these apples are REALLY juicy so it may seem like I'm creating it your looking at me from behind, but I'm actually not.  OH! OH!  New word COMIN ON.  APJUCHIN... noooo...to combiny.  OH WAIT! I've got it: Treeaing.  I was treeaing the apples you gave me.

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 1