Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats your passion?

~Sole~

What drives you, motivates you, keeps you happy and makes you think? What feeds your inspiration, helps you when your lost and lifts you up when your feeling down? I'm not talking about loved ones, I'm asking you guys, what are your passions? My passion is videogames, how about you guys? Name something your passionate about!

• Brohoof 1

Music obviously. I listen to at least more than five hours of music everyday, I even taught myself to play guitar. I'm an audiophile, I'm not afraid to admit it.

• Brohoof 2

Ah video games. The ultimate escape from reality. Video games are truly amazing since you can go to another world by actually experiencing it yourself. My passion lies with video games, just like how my future will lie in software and video game development.

• Brohoof 2

Music obviously. I listen to at least more than five hours of music everyday, I even taught myself to play guitar. I'm an audiophile, I'm not afraid to admit it.

great! Music is a great inspiration, its also very passionate! And there is nothing wrong with being music crazy, without music, this world would be horrible. Music is a great way to express emotion too!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm extremely passionate about helping others, especially in creating better, more positive lives for them. Subsequently I'm very passionate about alternative education styles which are more effective. I plan on some day writing a book about the flaws in our education system. 

I also love music and have a passion for playing my flute. It's always a nice break when get in a creative rut. 

• Brohoof 1

I am passionate about a lot of things,but here are a few.

Ponies (obviously)

TV shows-Always get my mind off the real world. (reality)

Music I listen to-I always listen to it while drawing or typing on the forums.

AVGN-Always lifts my spirits,makes me crack up.

Mlpforums-Everypony is so nice here.

Ace Attorney-Whenever i am sad or feeling ignored,i play this game.

That is all.

• Brohoof 1

my passion? the universe. I just love everything in the universe and I'm so amazed at it, it just compels to learn as much as I can about it. everything from the infinitesimally small to the unimaginably large. the interactions of history, physics, chemistry, biology, sociology, etc. and seeing the way it built the world and universe as we see it today is too much and beautiful for to just pass up happy.png

• Brohoof 2

Music. Just, 100% music.

If I'm bored, if I'm depressed, my first idea to relieve me from that status would be listening to music. Either it be; classical, electronic or jazz, it really is exciting for me. I just love music so much.

If I'm not listening to music, or playing my piano, I'm either: playing video games or free-running. Video games are very much enjoyable for me, especially the new 'Metro: Last Light', very exciting game, and I recommend it for all gamers.

Free-running is sort of a last option. At school I participate in many running competitions, and so I must keep active to stay fir and healthy. I could easily just run around the block or something, but free-running is much more fun. In case you don't know: Free-running is the act of parkour, but with tricks. 

• Brohoof 1

great! Music is a great inspiration, its also very passionate! And there is nothing wrong with being music crazy, without music, this world would be horrible. Music is a great way to express emotion too!

I'm the kind of person who likes dissect genres into subgeres. I'm also type of person who is only satisfied with listening to the whole album and I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to. Just a couple of days ago I started listening to the band Type O Negative.
  • Brohoof 1

Ah video games. The ultimate escape from reality. Video games are truly amazing since you can go to another world by actually experiencing it yourself. My passion lies with video games, just like how my future will lie in software and video game development.

aha! A fellow videogame enthusiast! Im personally trying to become a videogame designer, I love to play videogames, and try to create stories and characters for my own. If I succeed, one of my first games would be a fully realized mlp videogame!
  • Brohoof 2

aha! A fellow videogame enthusiast! Im personally trying to become a videogame designer, I love to play videogames, and try to create stories and characters for my own. If I succeed, one of my first games would be a fully realized mlp videogame!

There really has to be more MLP video games coming out.

I want to be a video game designer too, but I also want to help out with the programming. That's why I'm heading to a programming school that offers a degree where you can be in both design and programming.

• Brohoof 1

There really has to be more MLP video games coming out.

I want to be a video game designer too, but I also want to help out with the programming. That's why I'm heading to a programming school that offers a degree where you can be in both design and programming.

that's awsome! I'm attending a vocational school right now, but when I graduate I'm going to search for a good college. If you've go any good recommendations, then feel free to tell me.

that's awsome! I'm attending a vocational school right now, but when I graduate I'm going to search for a good college. If you've go any good recommendations, then feel free to tell me.

Neumont University is currently the university I'm going to go to when I graduate. http://www.neumont.edu

This school really stood out for me because of it's amazing features and it's internship program. However, it's very costly and very challenging.

• Brohoof 1

Lots of passions on here, some interesting ones too...

My passions are... a damn lot. I guess you might have to say "Life", heh.

There are enough that they change all the time though, they just kind of go in one big circle. I spend a couple months being a video game nut, then just as quickly want to do some kind of weird arts and crafts project. 

Funny how that works.

• Brohoof 2

My passion is the day I finally build my time machine, and return to year 3457 AD to take revenge on the underground society that augmented my minions with cybernetic implants that took control of their minds, and forced them to usurp my throne and send me back to the year 1994.

My revenge is a lightning strike. It strikes my enemy directly, and creates a flame. A flame that consumes everything that surrounds. Flee... Flee my enemies, as you watch everything you hold dear burn to ash in a glorious, cleansing flame fueled by the malice of an angry king. Soon I shall pursue last every one of them, relentlessly picking them off one by one until there is nobody left who dares challenge my power.

I mean-Ponies. Ponies are my passion.

(You'll buy that right? ...Right?)

• Brohoof 2

Animation, Games, Biology, Physics.  In that order.  Of course, I've only academically and professionally involved myself in number 1.

• Brohoof 1

My passion? Aside from ponies, definitely video games and anime. And, as a matter of fact, Japan itself. I've never been to Japan but I admire it from afar. The culture, the people and especially the food.

On that note, another one of my passions is food and cooking. I REALLY like my food, especially Chinese, Japanese and Indian (And, of course, sushi). Over the years I've also noticed myself becoming a rather good judge of cheese.

Also, I do like writing. I personally think that creating my own universes is a fun thing to do, and a good way to get feelings out sometimes (I sometimes would write poems about my fear of English exams - ironically, during English lessons!)

• Brohoof 1

I like to make people happy.

That's my favorite thing! It might sound lame, but it's really the best feeling in the world to me. It might sound really selfless as well, but I can assure you I like to make people happy for the most selfish reasons. The think I like about it is it makes me feel good. All warm and fuzzy 'ya know?

I also really enjoy writing and playing music (mostly on the piano), writing stories, and anything pony.

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 Real passions, that could make me the happiest guy out there, by doing them.

1. Listening to Music, I easily Listen to Music around 15 hours a day, During School, Home and even Sleeping.

2. Helping others out, and seeing a great reaction out of them, I'll happily Help out anypony in need.

3. Last But Not Least, The Air force, Everything about it, Makes me Happy, With Passion.

• Brohoof 1

I'm an avid writer so I would say music and reading other people's works inspire my creafivity. It's amazing how an idea for a story can come upon you just like that.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a Passion. One thing doesn't always take up all of my time. And if it does one week, it'll be something else the next week. I always start to go towards new stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I'm passionate about a few things at the moment. My passions have changed depending on the stage of life I'm in. But right now my passions are ponies without a doubt, any episode can lift my spirits and gives me hope in humanity again. I can relate to each one of the mane six from each chapter in my life so every episode makes a connection for me.

Another passion for me has been computers. All the amazing things that are possible and unexplored with them is just scary (in a good way). I build computers from scratch and have a great deal of fun with them. I will hopefully learn a couple new programming languages this summer too. Soon I will be in the game industry and will be surrounded with computers and technology so I will always be inspired to do well and create great games.

Lastly another passion that has never faded from me is talking with intelligent people. I don't mean book smart people, I mean people who can truly hold a conversation about any topic. I have tried and been privileged to be able to have so many different experiences in my short life so far, so I can talk about anything and somewhat keep the flow of a conversation unhindered. I enjoy existential talks too its great to find people who are as adept at holding a conversation as I am. That always earns my respect because you may not be book smart, but those skills will take you far in life (learn that quick young ones).

• Brohoof 2

when i was young, i had the strongest passion towards video games. i played them almost all the time, and i wanted to get a job involved into that. then it all changed a couple of years ago, when i discovered what is really my true passion: music. if you want an estimate, i have 44644 items in my foobar playlist, estimating to a total time of 20wk 6d 22:17:48.482 should it be played from start to finish. as if that wasn't enough, i have several hundred vinyl records, CDs, and a bunch of cassette tapes, too.

i still like video games a lot though, and my passion towards it has been rekindled recently. it goes especially well with my music passion now since i take notes from its soundtracks and even make songs of my own to fit with the game's original soundtracks. in fact, i'm trying to make music for Wolfenstein 3D now. since the music format is so primitive, it gives me more opportunity to work with song structures rather than having to make samples of my own and such.

• Brohoof 1

My passion is the quest for truth in life. Life, to me, is like an adventure, or an exploration. Sure, it's not always exciting, but it's still wonderful, both the small things and the big things. I'm fascinated by the universe, the world, history, mathematics, spirituality, nature, art, music, stories, writing, and just life itself. Also, I feel that the core of my passion in life is love. Love for others, myself, life, and the world.

• Brohoof 1