Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

So made a couple of Luna drawings, this one is the most recent I just uploaded at my DA account:

lunaquoteraven.jpg

The following was done over a year ago, I barely have come back from my 2 year artblock and got inspiration at last:

lunadiscovery.jpg

Finally, she is featured on my strip a couple of times:

shapeless6.jpg

And if you have seen Apollo 18, you might get the reference, if not, then you might guess what's going on here.  Sorry for the lettering in all:

shapeless13.jpg

Hail Princess Luna and all that.

Edited by Warpony
  • Brohoof 7

Hail the wonderful and great Princess Luna. And also, these drawings are pretty well made, at least to me.

Comic Strips are always nice to see, as always. It's weird seeing so many good artists, and keep doing so good; the world needs more people like this!

• Brohoof 1

Wow! These are so great! X3 It just makes our wittle Woona just that much more wonderfully adorable! I hope I see a lot more of your comics! The cheese one was undeniably my favorite. <3

Haha the second one the skiing robot from wallace and gromit thats good like the all biggrin.png keep them up smile.png how long did it take you to draw them all ?

/)

I really don't remember.  I become lazy and leave anything I start for days before I continue or even remember what I was working on a pile of sketchbooks that I have in a corner...