Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There's Something on Your Shoulder!

Shymantic

Did I make you look?

Anyway, I'm Shymantic. It's nice to be here. I have been a brony for two years and I still have not come up with a decent OC. The pony I relate to the most is Rainbow Dash, but I am not sure who my favorite pony is yet.

Who is your favorite pony?

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums!  Personaly I adore Luna and Cadence myself. But of the Mane 6 I am most like Pinkie Pie with a mix of Fluttershy in person.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, mantic :3 Dash is too my favorite pony (following Discord <3). I hope you enjoy yourself and your stay!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No you didn't make me look but nice try though. wink.png

Anyway my favorite of the mane 6 is Rainbow Dash and I also really like Princess Luna and Twilight Sparkle. I hope you have a great time while your here. smile.png

Edited by WinterHitman

Hey buddy, welcome home!

If I had to choose a mane 6 pony I would choose rarity. Hands down, rarity is the classiest, most extravagant pony.

#1 favorite would be Lyra though.

(edited)

Welcome to the forum

Welcome, hopefully you'll like it here.

Always a hard question when someone asks you what is your favorite pony, since I often just want to say everypony is best pony. But in my case I would say Fluttershy/Derpy.

See you around the forum.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

X3 sorry,didnt make me look, but hello! I'm new too! and my favorite of the mane six is Fluttershy,because se is cuter than a box of kittens X3 and OC you need hmm? I think I might be able to help ^_^

Welcome to the Herd (well I guess you have been here for a while already but welcome anyway.)

In the long run I have more than one Best pony so in order here are my top 3 (not just out of the mane 6.)

1. Rainbow Dash...(this was a close call but you know 20% cooler thing.)

2. Spitfire.  (I almost flipped a coin to see who would be in the number 1 spot that is how close I came to making this choice.)

3 Fluttershy/ Twilight Sparkle (this one was a tie even if I flipped a coin neither one would have won. So they are both my 3rd best pony(s).)