Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, I'm Skydiving for my Sixteenth Birthday

DoNotStruggle

And I made this thread to ask you good fellows; What is it that I should say to the camera before turning and jumping out of a perfectly good plane? I've been thinking "How's this for 20% cooler?" but I'll take suggestions and post a video of the deed.

I was thinking of buying a customized canopy with Rainbow Dash saluting, but then I realized that would run me ~ $1500. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Lucky... ;)

Anyway, I can't really think of anything for you to say. Perhaps:

"The fun has been..."

*jumps out*

"DOOOOUUUUBLLLLLLEEEEED!!!"

Edited by Daring Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

To start off, I'm turning 16 month, and I'm going skydiving as well, so this makes me so excited that I'm not the only one! *squeal*

I've been practicing what I should say as well, but perhaps you could say something like "I'll nail this in 10 seconds flat.", or something similar to that. :)

And I made this thread to ask you good fellows; What is it that I should say to the camera before turning and jumping out of a perfectly good plane? I've been thinking "How's this for 20% cooler?" but I'll take suggestions and post a video of the deed.

I was thinking of buying a customized canopy with Rainbow Dash saluting, but then I realized that would run me ~ $1500. :wub:

Just yell "SONIC RAINBOOM!"

"I'll nail this in 10 seconds flat.", or something similar to that. :)

Don't say that! It sounds like what you should say if the chute failed to deploy!

• Brohoof 1

I r jelly, I wanna skydive...even though my landing zone would probably be flooded with my puke before landing. But yeah, it looks and sounds really fun, so lucky you! :P

When you jump, scream "THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!"

When you land, say "HAHA! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?!"

• Brohoof 1

You're skydiving?

Fook. You. :angry: HAHA jk

I envy you though. Skydiving sound like soo much fun. I only have done the indoor skydiving, wich was pretty bad ass.

I would do something with 20% cooler at the camera. But these ponies make me biased. :P

Edited by DashingRainbow36

• 8 years later...
  • The topic was locked