Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do with your problems?

SoundRaptured

Most of the time I bottle up my problems and let them build up until I'm drowning in a sea of them. I ask for help/fix them myself when I start drowning, then I regret ignoring them and promise myself never to do so again, and the cycle continues.

I bottle up my all of problems,I bottle it all up within me it until i makes me sad,depressed,sometimes crazy and paranoid  >_>  >_>  >_>

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

Its taken me a while to figgure out just how shit happens and the fact that theres sometimes theres just no stopping it.

I stopped haveing problems when i stopped worrying about all the problems i had

You cant sweat the small things, dont take life serious and above all dont panic

My anxiety usually gets the best of me and it's pretty easy to have a panic-attack.. in the middle of class. If I was to miss a homework assignment, and just remembered it, it would take all of me to not have a mental break down. I usually just hyperventilate, and it goes away after 10 sweaty and teary minutes. A lot of people take notice and there's no doubt that they question my sanity. I'm always nervous, so it's hard to just 'hide' my problems when you're in a corner trying to get your brain cells to stop scattering.

I have too many of those to count. I pretty much cram them in, because few people will understand. I tell more about my problems on here than to anyone in real life. I trust you ponies to tolerate me. I'll admit, I may not be bipolar or suffering Asperger's, but I have way too many problems up in this mind to count.

I couldn't possibly discuss them all.

(edited)

I (almost) never talk about them, I keep them for myself until they eventually go away...

Not the best thing to do I think.

Edited by Blobulle

I always try to talk about them with my parents, or with my brother... Even if sometimes it's really hard, I learnt that they'll always be there to help me, and most of the time, solve my problems

• 1 month later...

I just keep my problems to myself, although if someone notices that something is wrong and asks me about it, I don't mind talking to them. I just don't seek out people to talk to because I don't believe that it would help at all.

• 1 month later...

It really depends what mood im in. Usually they just brush over me and I dont care about them but depending on what it is / who it is, for example relationships can be a little bit wild with me :wacko:  .    A good two exampels are, a week ago I dislocated my shoulder, had to have it in a sling (still supposed too know but oh well :ph34r: ) and told it would take 3 months to heal and may need surgery, I litreally did not care.  The other month my dad spoke too me about moving me out of the house and he worded it really badly, I went into a full 'SO YOU'VE ALWAYS HATED ME' rampage, by the end of it he was a bit white faced, we didnt talk for a day and I spent most of that day crying in my room, then my stepmum came and sorted stuff out and now me and my dad are fine again now :blush::squee: