Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yea so, I hate cake

Le Kvlt Dawn

Wedding, sponge, red velvet, and dump cakes are my only exceptions. All the other kinds I hate, especially if it's covered in three inches of airy, fake icing that dyes your tongue blue. img-1513696-1-dry.png

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second. Does that say dump cake? I never heard of dump cake. I had to look it up to see what it looked like because it sounds like cow pie. Definitely not the most appetizing name.

I've always liked cake myself. Cheesecake is amazing in my opinion. Red Velvet cake tastes really good. Chocolate cake Just tastes so good to me. I don't see how it's overrated.

I agree, cake is overrated! And I also like cheesecake haha :P

When I am at birthday parties I only eat cake if it looks reaaaally yummy haha

like..

Parontarta.jpg

AAhhh pear!

NOM NOM NOM NOM :3

img-1514554-1-blush.png Well, um, technically cheesecake is a pie, so there really aren't any varieties of cake that you like...  [/fluttershyvoice]

And you know what?  I don't blame you for it!  Cake can be really bland sometimes, especially if the cake/frosting ratio is off.  That's we have stuff like ice cream cake.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!

img-1514554-2-KicuEtM.jpg

Please, I've said MUCH more blasphamous things before. Cake is SO overrated.

I agree, cake is overrated! And I also like cheesecake haha tongue.png

When I am at birthday parties I only eat cake if it looks reaaaally yummy haha

like..

Parontarta.jpg

AAhhh pear!

NOM NOM NOM NOM :3

That cake looks gross. IT has zero appeal towards me.

blink.png  Wow before I saw this thread it almost seemed like I was the only one that didn't like cake. I'm not alone! yay.png

For me my problem is usually the frosting. I just don't find it pleasant to eat, even though its sugary.

blink.png  Wow before I saw this thread it almost seemed like I was the only one that didn't like cake. I'm not alone! yay.png

For me my problem is usually the frosting. I just don't find it pleasant to eat, even though its sugary.

Sugar frosting is horrible. Even worse when they try to use fondant, which has all the flavor of cardboard paste. I know why they don't use butter cream anymore, but honestly the stuff they've replaced it with is nasty.

I've had fun experimenting with alternative coverings. Meringue, chocolate (not frosting, solid chocolate), caramel, lemon drizzle, etc.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second. Does that say dump cake? I never heard of dump cake. I had to look it up to see what it looked like because it sounds like cow pie. Definitely not the most appetizing name.

Yup, it really isn't the most appetizing name for a cake. I understand you dump a bunch of random ingredients into a cake pan, but why couldn't they have called it something more appealing? Like Jumble or Hodgepodge cake. 

happy.png

Edited by Idyll Wisp
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't even eat the cake on my past birthday. I wanted a red velvet cheesecake but I didn't get one, img-1500684-1-mellow.png all because my little brother doesn't like red velvet cheesecake. Uhh, I fucking swear, he likes any other flavor but that one.

That kind of baffles me. If it is your birthday, you should get to pick what kind of cake you want. Who cares if your little brother doesn't like it? It's not his birthday.huh.png

But anyway, I dislike most cake. The only one I like is cookie cake.

I do not see how this is possible. While I agree that it is messed up that you do not get your desired cake on your birthday due to someone elses cake preferance, I just dont see how you can only like those two kinds of cake. It seems crazy to me, as a man who loves cake. I admit that there is a lot of cake that I dont like, but still.

Meh cake.... the dry crumbly crap from the store, thats not even palatable without some ice-cream...... Pie is millions times better (Even from a box)..... you just cant go wrong with some pie :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

When it comes to cake, it's the frosting that makes or breaks it for me. The cake itself is important, or at the very least, the freshness of it is, but I really think the reason I want to eat cake/cupcakes is the frosting.

I love ice cream cake, as well, though. I haven't had it in quite some time. =(

I eat cake and I have lived with a family who all hate cake... after not eating cake much for a whole year (aside from the cakes kind church ladies slipped me) I was happy to return home.... My mum makes a LOT of cake... YAY!