Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why can't post count increase in Cloudsdale Collossium?

DashieLives
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

Cloudsdale Colosseum is a place for all things silly and meaningless; hence forum games being included. 

These kinds of threads do not add any kind of legitimate, thought-inducing conversation, so they are separated into their own section. Anything (that doesn't break the global rules) can be posted in there; so, yes, off topic things belong there. 

There is also no character limit in Cloudsdale Colosseum because of this silliness.

• Brohoof 1

It's becuse Cloudsdale is supposed to be for silly, off-topic, short, spammy posts. And because because people's post counts would skyrocket if Cloudsdale counted, but none of them would have any quality.

I'm sure it's because there, it lacks a character limit, and if the post count increased there, a lot of posts that would probably not be deserving enough, like one word or even one character, would help the poster rank up when the post hardly means anything.

Something like that.

Cloudsdale is the place for spam, short posts and silliness. An entire section of Cloudsdale is Forum Games, which are just about the spammiest thing a forum can possess. Posts do not count in that section because there's no effort, at all, required for making topics and posts there :) Unlike all other forum sections where there's either artwork to discuss or discussion to be had. It wouldn't be fair if people could just sit in Cloudsdale all day and make fifty billion nonsensical posts, to raise their post count without effort.

• Brohoof 4

It seems this question was answered, if Dashy has nothing more to say I will go ahead and lock this thread, however I believe there is nothing more there is to say :3

Sure xD. Lol i already know what it does though, thanks to thouse peoples up there! And yea, Im going to try out using the cloudsdale collossium.