Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need to enter a name to post in the RP?

Mio Akiyama
Go to solution Solved by King,

When I try to post in the RP section, I get this message. I'm not quite sure if any other member gets this.

Is this when you try to create a new thread?

If so, then it could possibly because you haven't entered a Thread Title longer then 3 characters.

It won't allow you to create a thread unless you have a Title over that length in characters.

Is this when you try to create a new thread?

If so, then it could possibly because you haven't entered a Thread Title longer then 3 characters.

It won't allow you to create a thread unless you have a Title over that length in characters.

No, its when I reply to another thread in the roleplaying section, and it only occurs when I'm in the roleplaying section

Hey The Big Bad Wolf,

Can I ask for a link to the roleplay thread you are currently attempting to post into? 

• Brohoof 1

Ok, this appears to be a Technical Issue that we are simply unable to assist with at this point. I recommend creating a support Ticket, and a Tech Admin will get across to helping you as soon as possible.

https://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

I apologise, it just appears that this may be stemming off of an actual site error that we are unable to fix ourselves. Only a Tech Admin can do that.

With that said, Im locking this up

Have a nice day