Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity!

Sazama Ichida

Oh, I am sure they will be pleased to have the best designer in Equestria to make their costumes *smiles*

But be careful that you don't work too hard, Miss. I am sure a lady like you needs time for herself too...And I and your other friends would miss you if you were in Canterlot all the time.

Oh my you are so sweet...You're going to make me blush...

img-1508293-3-e0db9y5.jpg

I am very careful darling but thank you for your concern. I don't go to Canterot very often. I mostly work from home to support Opal and Sweetie Belle and my parents.

img-1508266-2-aSbqeQj.jpg

I'm usually not overworked unless I'm very nervous or stressed.

img-1508522-2-KKfVVom.jpg

One time was when Trixie was forcing me to be her designer...Oh my what an unpleasant memory that was...My hoof is still sore from when I stuck myself...

mgHJu3P.jpg

And there was also the time when I had to do Princess Cadence's hair while being rushed to prepare for Mrs. Harshwinny...That didn't go too well...

wd6MFjp.jpg

Rarity,

How are you doing? Does Spike help out in your shop sometimes?

I am doing great darling thank you for asking! And yes he does. He has been very helpful.

img-1512746-1-S47Z7T9.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Rarity, how often do you see Fluttershy?

I take time off my schedule to visit her sometimes. And sometimes she visits me. Sometimes I'm busier at times than at others.

Oh my you are so sweet...You're going to make me blush...

img-1508293-3-e0db9y5.jpg

I am very careful darling but thank you for your concern. I don't go to Canterot very often. I mostly work from home to support Opal and Sweetie Belle and my parents.

img-1508266-2-aSbqeQj.jpg

I'm usually not overworked unless I'm very nervous or stressed.

img-1508522-2-KKfVVom.jpg

One time was when Trixie was forcing me to be her designer...Oh my what an unpleasant memory that was...My hoof is still sore from when I stuck myself...

img-1515893-4-mgHJu3P.jpg

And there was also the time when I had to do Princess Cadence's hair while being rushed to prepare for Mrs. Harshwinny...That didn't go too well...

img-1515893-5-wd6MFjp.jpg

Sorry to hear about what happened during Trixies reign. It must have been horrible... *hugs Rarity*

I was lucky because I was on holiday when she came to Ponyville.

And everypony makes mistakes, especially when under pressure. But I am sure your friends are always there to help *smiles*

What's your favorite memory you share with them?

(edited)

Sorry to hear about what happened during Trixies reign. It must have been horrible... *hugs Rarity*

I was lucky because I was on holiday when she came to Ponyville.

And everypony makes mistakes, especially when under pressure. But I am sure your friends are always there to help *smiles*

What's your favorite memory you share with them?

*blushes and hugs at the same time I'm being hugged* Oh my you really are the biggest gentlecolt I've ever met. You really know how to make a mare happy. If only more ponies were this kind...You've treated me like a lady more than any other pony ever has...

xdg6Kqk.jpg

Oh we've done fabulous things together. The list is very long. There was that time when Spike helped carry my pins and needles for me. My what a dear he is...

ubRpMZM.jpg

And that there was that time when Fluttershy babysat Opal for me. My she is a sweetheart...The best friend anypony could ever ask for...The list goes on forever...I love all my dear friends. Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Spike are all priceless to me...

WkChvzq.jpg

But I'm willing to be anypony's friend if they're kind to me. Everypony deserves generosity. And I'm always willing to help those in need. Like that seaserpent who lost half his mustache for example.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

*blushes and hugs at the same time I'm being hugged* Oh my you really are the biggest gentlecolt I've ever met. You really know how to make a mare happy. If only more ponies were this kind...You've treated me like a lady more than any other pony ever has...

img-1518803-1-xdg6Kqk.jpg

Oh we've done fabulous things together. The list is very long. There was that time when Spike helped carry my pins and needles for me. My what a dear he is...

img-1518803-2-ubRpMZM.jpg

And that there was that time when Fluttershy babysat Opal for me. My she is a sweetheart...The best friend anypony could ever ask for...The list goes on forever...I love all my dear friends. Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Spike are all priceless to me...

img-1518803-3-WkChvzq.jpg

But I'm willing to be anypony's friend if they're kind to me. Everypony deserves generosity. And I'm always willing to help those in need. Like that seaserpent who lost half his mustache for example.

*blushes*

I'm trying my best to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I've never met such a sweet, kind and interesting Lady before...

*gives Rarity a little kiss*

And a seaserpent with a moustache, huh? Well that sounds quite odd for sure *laughs*

I am sure you had many fun moments during your adventures

*blushes*

I'm trying my best to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. I've never met such a sweet, kind and interesting Lady before...

*gives Rarity a little kiss*

And a seaserpent with a moustache, huh? Well that sounds quite odd for sure *laughs*

I am sure you had many fun moments during your adventures

*blushes bright red after being kissed* Oh my you are very sweet...I'm so happy right now I...I...I...

*falls over*

ggeR2KY.jpg

• Brohoof 1

*blushes bright red after being kissed* Oh my you are very sweet...I'm so happy right now I...I...I...

*falls over*

img-1520459-2-ggeR2KY.jpg

Whoa...

*catches Rarity and holds her tight.*

I am also very happy. Is everything alright? *smiles*

Whoa...

*catches Rarity and holds her tight.*

I am also very happy. Is everything alright? *smiles*

*slowly opens my eyes* You caught me...That was so sweet...I would've had so many bruises just then if you hadn't...

*says nothing else and just lays there in your arms looking into your eyes with this face*

img-1505957-2-xwSdjMs.jpg

• Brohoof 1

*slowly opens my eyes* You caught me...That was so sweet...I would've had so many bruises just then if you hadn't...

*says nothing else and just lays there in your arms looking into your eyes with this face*

*kisses her passionately a few times*

So...do you have any plans for the rest of the day yet? If not, what do you think of spending it together?

*kisses her passionately a few times*

So...do you have any plans for the rest of the day yet? If not, what do you think of spending it together?

Oh my...I've...I've never been kissed like that before...

Or had this much affection from a colt before...It feels wonderful...My you really know how to kiss...and your arms are so strong...

And yes I'm free today darling. It is Sunday after all.

Are...are you my secret admirer? You do appear to be.

img-1286419-1-rarity___charming_smile_by

• Brohoof 1

Oh my...I've...I've never been kissed like that before...

Or had this much affection from a colt before...It feels wonderful...My you really know how to kiss...and your arms are so strong...

And yes I'm free today darling. It is Sunday after all.

Are...are you my secret admirer? You do appear to be.

img-1286419-1-rarity___charming_smile_by

Guess it's not so secret anymore ;)

And you are a wonderful kisser too *smiles*

Anywhere you want to go for a romantic evening?

(edited)

Guess it's not so secret anymore wink.png

And you are a wonderful kisser too *smiles*

Anywhere you want to go for a romantic evening?

My you are truly the sweetest colt I've ever met...

Let's go to that 5 star restaurant down the street! I want to get some h'orderves and tea! Oh I want to go shopping! I want a Silk Bonnet! And a Parasol for my head!

Did you know you are very pretty? smile.png

Why yes I do. Thank you darling. I do try.

img-1508293-4-SidS42e.jpg

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 2

My you are truly the sweetest colt I've ever met...

Let's go to that 5 star restaurant down the street! I want to get some h'orderves and tea! Oh I want to go shopping! I want a Silk Bonnet! And a Parasol for my head!

As you wish, honey. I am happy as long as I can spend the evening with you *nuzzles Rarity and smiles*

Do you want to go shopping first or to the restaurant?

Why try to be pretty? You don't need it, Rarity smile.png.

Thank you. That is very sweet darling but my coat and my mane won't stay pretty if I don't gel them and use conditioner on them.

img-1508293-4-SidS42e.jpg

Wanna hangout sometime?

I'd love to thank you.

As you wish, honey. I am happy as long as I can spend the evening with you *nuzzles Rarity and smiles*

Do you want to go shopping first or to the restaurant?

Shopping.

img-1508201-2-GUn0g9l.jpg

I want a silk bonnet and a parasol!

img-1291779-4-rarity_by_moongazeponies-d

And then I want to go out for a nice spot of tea and some h'orderves!

Shopping.

img-1508201-2-GUn0g9l.jpg

I want a silk bonnet and a parasol!

And then I want to go out for a nice spot of tea and some h'orderves!

Ok, then let's go shopping!

*walks arm in arm with Rarity to the shop*

I think this is the right one. You can search for your clothes and I will tell you if I like them, okay?

You look so cute when you are excited. *smiles*

Ok, then let's go shopping!

*walks arm in arm with Rarity to the shop*

I think this is the right one. You can search for your clothes and I will tell you if I like them, okay?

You look so cute when you are excited. *smiles*

*giggles* Oh you...

Oh this one! No wait this one! Oh how about this one!

• Brohoof 1