Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity!

Sazama Ichida

You think so? I shall have to remember that...

img-1291779-1-rarity_by_hokutto-d4tydi7.

Now then. *puts a random outfit on you*

img-1508201-2-GUn0g9l.jpg

Oh don't you look simply dashing!

img-1508201-3-l4c2Nfo.jpg

Well, thank you very much...*smiles sheepishly and looks in the mirror*

It does indeed look great, how much do I owe you for it?

Also how comes that I've seldomly see you wearing some of your outfits? You sure have a lot of exceptional good looking clothes in your shop.

Prince Blueblood : Because Of you I Realized that My disteny isn't just being a Handsome face, But That I should Also aim bigger

He's actually giving me credit for something and being nice to me for once...If I wasn't seeing it and hearing it I wouldn't believe it...

vhYTEWL.jpg

Er...Th-thank you...That's...good...

ElfK30n.jpg

He's actually giving me credit for something and being nice to me for once...If I wasn't seeing it and hearing it I wouldn't believe it...

img-1508493-1-vhYTEWL.jpg

Er...Th-thank you...That's...good...

img-1508493-2-ElfK30n.jpg

Prince Blueblood: Ofcourse Its good, Now instead Of Being a yes Pony to my Aunts I now Have the courage to disagree with them, Too bad they dont listen to me otherwise Stuff Like the Changeling Invasion Wouldn't Have happened

(edited)

Well, thank you very much...*smiles sheepishly and looks in the mirror*

It does indeed look great, how much do I owe you for it?

Also how comes that I've seldomly see you wearing some of your outfits? You sure have a lot of exceptional good looking clothes in your shop.

That will be 20 bits. I think you deserve a discount!

img-1508266-2-aSbqeQj.jpg

And that's because I have limited time to try them on darling. I'm usually too busy making them.

KKfVVom.jpg

Prince Blueblood: Ofcourse Its good, Now instead Of Being a yes Pony to my Aunts I now Have the courage to disagree with them, Too bad they dont listen to me otherwise Stuff Like the Changeling Invasion Wouldn't Have happened

Hmmm...well...maybe he DOES have a noble side to him after all...Maybe he CAN still be my prince...Maybe now I'll get to see the side of him that I didn't see before. The side of him that I've been wanting to see! Maybe he's changed now!

S47Z7T9.jpg

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

That will be 20 bits. I think you deserve a discount!

And that's because I have limited time to try them on darling. I'm usually too busy making them.

img-1508522-2-KKfVVom.jpg

20 bits? That's very generous of you, but I'm afraid I can't accept it. That's a wonderful outfit with lots of details and you must have been working on it for hours. Also I can't remember being treated this well in any other shop before. *smiles*

*gives Rarity 40bits and a small ruby*

What things do you enjoy when you are not working?

20 bits? That's very generous of you, but I'm afraid I can't accept it. That's a wonderful outfit with lots of details and you must have been working on it for hours. Also I can't remember being treated this well in any other shop before. *smiles*

*gives Rarity 40bits and a small ruby*

What things do you enjoy when you are not working?

Awww you are just the sweetest thing!

88Y6H01.jpg

*gives you a little kiss on the cheek*

I like to brush my mane and powder my nose and listen to music. And I also like to watch critically-acclaimed movies and TV shows. I appreciate the finer things in life.

Y8omrbs.jpg

I have to take care of Opal alot of the time though.

hRmfRF5.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Awww you are just the sweetest thing!

88Y6H01.jpg

*gives you a little kiss on the cheek*

I like to brush my mane and powder my nose and listen to music. And I also like to watch critically-acclaimed movies and TV shows. I appreciate the finer things in life.

Y8omrbs.jpg

I have to take care of Opal alot of the time though.

hRmfRF5.jpg

*blushes and smiles from ear to ear while getting kissed on the cheek*

Uhm...t-thank you!

So..err...what kind of music and movies do you like the most?

*blushes and smiles from ear to ear while getting kissed on the cheek*

Uhm...t-thank you!

So..err...what kind of music and movies do you like the most?

Oh I like violin symphonies and romances. You know that sort of thing.

49c16im.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh I like violin symphonies and romances. You know that sort of thing.

img-1508681-1-49c16im.jpg

Well after what you have told me about yourself, I knew you would answer that *laughs*

Altough I thought you 'd prefer the piano over the violin.

So I guess you like Canterlot a lot, Miss?

It's a nice city for with a lot of cultural and romantic stuff, but honestly it's a lot nicer to spend a weekend there, than actually living in Canterlot. This high society lifestyle feels a bit cold and dull after a while and the city looses a lot of it's magic when you live there.

I prefer living here in Ponyville and enjoy going to Canterlot every once in a while.

(edited)

Well after what you have told me about yourself, I knew you would answer that *laughs*

Altough I thought you 'd prefer the piano over the violin.

So I guess you like Canterlot a lot, Miss?

It's a nice city for with a lot of cultural and romantic stuff, but honestly it's a lot nicer to spend a weekend there, than actually living in Canterlot. This high society lifestyle feels a bit cold and dull after a while and the city looses a lot of it's magic when you live there.

I prefer living here in Ponyville and enjoy going to Canterlot every once in a while.

Oh silly me did I say violins?

img-1509754-1-FZY9HMX.jpg

I meant Piano music yes! I love the classic retro melodies! They're so romantic! The Piano is my favorite!

img-1291779-4-rarity_by_moongazeponies-d

But I also love the violin as well. Anything classic and retro!

img-1508659-2-Y8omrbs.jpg

Oh except regarding fashion of course! I do have to keep in style!

img-1508293-4-SidS42e.jpg

And yes Canterlot is lovely. I like to take vacations there every so often.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

Oh silly me did I say violins?

img-1509754-1-FZY9HMX.jpg

I meant Piano music yes! I love the classic retro melodies! They're so romantic! The Piano is my favorite!

img-1291779-4-rarity_by_moongazeponies-d

But I also love the violin as well. Anything classic and retro!

img-1508659-2-Y8omrbs.jpg

Oh except regarding fashion of course! I do have to keep in style!

img-1508293-4-SidS42e.jpg

And yes Canterlot is lovely. I like to take vacations there every so often.

I see a classical influence in your mane style though *winks*

With the right dress I am sure you'd look like princess *giggles*

Have you been to the Canterlot castle? I've heard they have wonderful accomodations and spa areas for guests.

I was wondering if you could make me a scarf?

Certainly darling.

img-1506551-5-W1lkDIN.jpg

Come right on in! I've increased my inventory since scarfs have been in so much demand lately! Take your pick!

I see a classical influence in your mane style though *winks*

With the right dress I am sure you'd look like princess *giggles*

Have you been to the Canterlot castle? I've heard they have wonderful accomodations and spa areas for guests.

Yes I have. In fact I once worked there part-time for Princess Cadence!

img-1508293-5-zdAVd99.jpg

Certainly darling.

Come right on in! I've increased my inventory since scarfs have been in so much demand lately! Take your pick!

Wow, sounds exciting. What did you do and how was your stay at the castle? :)

Wow, sounds exciting. What did you do and how was your stay at the castle? smile.png

It was glorious...The spa was so invigorating...And the massage parlor...Ohhhhhhhh...And I even got to style the hair of royal ponies...

kVs8RBI.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Certainly darling.

Coolio, do you have like a hay colored scarf?

Edited by Ace-skylight

It was glorious...The spa was so invigorating...And the massage parlor...Ohhhhhhhh...And I even got to style the hair of royal ponies...

img-1511633-2-kVs8RBI.jpg

Sounds like you had a great time. Now I am really hoping to get an invitation there soon *laughs*

Have you also visited the Canterlot theatre? Only the best actors in Equestria are allowed to act there. When I lived there, I have seen a few plays and even as somepony who hasn't the best of knowledge about theatre it was amazing

Sounds like you had a great time. Now I am really hoping to get an invitation there soon *laughs*

Have you also visited the Canterlot theatre? Only the best actors in Equestria are allowed to act there. When I lived there, I have seen a few plays and even as somepony who hasn't the best of knowledge about theatre it was amazing

Why yes I have! Their plays are absolutely splendid! My favorite is Stallionspeare's Poneo and Juliet!

S47Z7T9.jpg

It was so romantic....

But yet so sad too...

4L6arIa.jpg

Who is the most well known Pony you have made an outfit for?

Mrs. Harshwinny. I saw her again later and made a dress for her.

img-1512746-1-S47Z7T9.jpg

I'm still embarrassed about that mix up...

img-1508493-2-ElfK30n.jpg

Why yes I have! Their plays are absolutely splendid! My favorite is Stallionspeare's Poneo and Juliet!

It was so romantic....

But yet so sad too...

img-1512746-3-4L6arIa.jpg

I've also seen that play and was sad about the ending too...But I really like the moral of the play and how it picks up the whole love theme. Stallionspeare was such an amazing author. I wonder if he knew that his works will be timeless classics that are still played today.

And I've also seen that modern musical adaption that plays in Canterlot.

Have you ever designed a costume for a play and if not would you like to do it someday?

I've also seen that play and was sad about the ending too...But I really like the moral of the play and how it picks up the whole love theme. Stallionspeare was such an amazing author. I wonder if he knew that his works will be timeless classics that are still played today.

And I've also seen that modern musical adaption that plays in Canterlot.

Have you ever designed a costume for a play and if not would you like to do it someday?

Well normally I'd be quite nervous to but since I was able to please Photofinish and design dresses for royalty I'm not afraid to give it a shot.

• Brohoof 1

Well normally I'd be quite nervous to but since I was able to please Photofinish and design dresses for royalty I'm not afraid to give it a shot.

Oh, I am sure they will be pleased to have the best designer in Equestria to make their costumes *smiles*

But be careful that you don't work too hard, Miss. I am sure a lady like you needs time for herself too...And I and your other friends would miss you if you were in Canterlot all the time.