Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you hate that everyone else likes

HOi i'm tEMMIE

*gasp*

Who doesn't like San Andreas?! Lol. Jk.

Well five isn't much better.

I'm sticking to SA.

i just dont like the way our friends keep using us all the time. The whole of Grove street was a big leech stuck to us. The main character was likeable, unlike vice city. I dont like vercitti one bit.

i just dont like the way our friends keep using us all the time. The whole of Grove street was a big leech stuck to us. The main character was likeable, unlike vice city. I dont like vercitti one bit.

Well one of the reasons GTA SA is enjoyed by GTA consumers is the major plot twists.

It didn't bother me as much as it suprised me that Big Smoke and Ryder were using you the entire time.

But hey.

If it ain't your thing, it ain't your thing.

• Brohoof 1

Well one of the reasons GTA SA is enjoyed by GTA consumers is the major plot twists.

It didn't bother me as much as it suprised me that Big Smoke and Ryder were using you the entire time.

But hey.

If it ain't your thing, it ain't your thing.

true that :) i prefer games with very powerful stories like assassin's creed and half life :) but some people dont like these games too. I say lets grab the games we like and play the hell out of them :P
  • Brohoof 1

why am I not surprised that minecraft is on this list. Although Xbox version is really confusing. Anyway, I think anything related to pokemon is awful and boring. I also hate the animation. The idea isn't that great either.

"Hey Billy! Lets go make our pets battle each other until one can't go on!"

"Great idea, Danny! Thunderbutt go! Yeah! Kill 'em!"

Just saying, I have better uses for my time.

Super Smash Bros. All of the Mario and Donkey Kong games and well basically any game that I can't beat in general.

Ugh!

I hate that game!

The game once made me rage so bad I threw my Game Boy Advanced SP across the room.

Thank God I still have it in one piece.

Ugh!

I hate that game!

The game once made me rage so bad I threw my Game Boy Advanced SP across the room.

Thank God I still have it in one piece.

Which one? Super Smash Bros. isn't on the GameBoy Advance.

Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Minecraft...

After 20 minutes, every CoD game.

League of Legends, and DOTA2.

I don't really HATE them, except the CoD's, I just don't see the appeal.

I've tried all the games I listed, and regret the time invested.

Wow, so many opinions. Me likey.

As for me, there's no hate for me, just dislike.

CoD/BF. obvious, no new stuff and so forth

Zelda, the hype is too real, but I didn't like the game.

Minecraft. Maybe it's just me, but I dont like sandbox game.

Mass Effect 3. Game is too long. Ionically, I think finished ME 2 back then.

Halo. Boring as buck.

Dead Space. Killer Zombies hiding in the dark = nope

'Official' sports, which means FIFA, NBA, NFL, MLB, those kind. I like street version tho.

Assassin Creed 3. The game has too much gimmick that I don't know what the hell am I supposed to do.

What zelda game

Ah.

Where do I begin.

•Pokemon

•Flappy Bird

•The entire CoD series

•GTA V

Also I see lots of people saying they hate Minecraft... shame on yourselves.

Minecraft is only fun on private multiplayer then its awesome

I could probably say pretty much anything violent and leave it at that. I just feel uneasy even watching them. I find no entertainment in those types of games whatsoever.

Also, for a really unpopular one, I can not stand most NES-era games. Everyone talks like they're oh-so-awesome and 'retro', but - and I DID play them as a really young child - I find most of them to be unplayable... And like, for example, with the NES titles that came with the 3DS Ambassador's Program? I felt like a lot of them are merely mini-games. They might have been impressive in their time, but now they're just wasted space on my 3DS.

• Brohoof 1

Also, for a really unpopular one, I can not stand most NES-era games. Everyone talks like they're oh-so-awesome and 'retro', but - and I DID play them as a really young child - I find most of them to be unplayable... And like, for example, with the NES titles that came with the 3DS Ambassador's Program? I felt like a lot of them are merely mini-games. They might have been impressive in their time, but now they're just wasted space on my 3DS.

I have to agree with this. With a few exceptions(the Mario and Megaman games), I can't enjoy the NES games either. Metroid, Kid Icarus and Zelda in particular were frustrating and a lot less enjoyable than people made them sound

I'm gonna get it for saying this:

Pokemon.

I honestly don't get why this series is so popular. In fact I think it's more overrated than CoD, in fact every flaw stated about CoD can be put to Pokemon. Because I dunno, same thing every time, no improvement, lame story, huge amounts of guns (or in this case, mutant animals) but not much difference between them all. At least CoD has different modes. (Zombies, Single player, multi player.)

Also, any smartphone game... EVER.

*Runs off.*

Edited by Kilobyte The Pony
  • Brohoof 1

my ex always told me to play god of war which I didn't hate until he got it for for him to play himself ( a present for himself yes) and I tried it and found I hated it

I completely forgot that one.  I never liked the gimmicky button mashing to simulate feats of strength idea in any game including this one, it is more of an irritating nuisance than an enjoyable game mechanic and liable to break your game controller.  

The only Zelda game i played is the Spirit Tracks (or whatever it is). got bored fast.

You kind of got screwed by dumb luck on this one.  This is perhaps the worst Zelda game out their (with the possible exception of Phantom Hourglass, but I never played that one so I cannot say for sure), and worse than the rest by a mile at that.  Play Link to the Past if you want to know how people got to enjoy this series. 

• Brohoof 1

Now in the GTA community I'd be considered a nostalgic hippy for being a fan of GTA: San Andreas.

I personally don't consider myself a nostalgic hippy because if I was, I would be a fan Vice City.

Which I'm not.

I'm not a fan of Vice City AT ALL.

Why?

1. I can't stand the graphics. I understand it was made a long time ago, but come on. I want at least SOME quality with the game.

2. The outragous color scheme. Blue and pink? You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

3. Small map. Just one city? Ugh. I feel so claustrophobic.

Edited by Big Smoke

Assassins creed 3. 

I wouldn't say I HATE it, just more of a disliking of it. The only fun I had in AC3 is with the naval combat. I still haven't beaten it and I doubt I will. I find the combat to still be boring (besides naval combat) I found it to be the same counter to win stuff. 

I hated Connor as well.

Assassins creed 2 is still the best AC game in my opinion. 

You sir, are amazing.

AC2 is and always will be the best.

What I generally hate overall is Call of Duty, it's way too big and overrated, but I do like Black Ops II because of how gamechanging it was.

Only installment I liked.

You sir, are amazing.

AC2 is and always will be the best.

What I generally hate overall is Call of Duty, it's way too big and overrated, but I do like Black Ops II because of how gamechanging it was.

Only installment I liked.

Assassin's Creed Unity. Crouching