Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two questions: Private online status & Donars

Scootaloodle
Go to solution Solved by King,

What to people have to do to get to have there online/offline status kept private?

And what the heck is a 'Donar' as far as forums go?

I was on another forum where they had people called 'donars' and I'm pretty sure I've seen some called that on this site and I don't get what it even means 

Yeah that's my questions :)

(edited)

What to people have to do to get to have there online/offline status kept private?

I was on another forum where they had people called 'donars' and I'm pretty sure I've seen some called that on this site and I don't get what that's about either

Firstly....

When you log in, you are given the option to log in anonymously, this will mean that your online status will only come up as Private and people won't know you are online unless you post or specifically say you are online.

Secondly...

A Donor is someone who has donated money to the forum upkeep fund. Thats the fund that helps keep the forum going as it isn't cheap to run MLPF.

Hopefully this help you happy.png

EDIT: Judging by the Bro-hoof I see that you understand ^_^

Thus, Im locking this up

Have a good day :)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 1

I was on another forum where they had people called 'donars' and I'm pretty sure I've seen some called that on this site and I don't get what it even means 

Just wanted to add one more thing: our FAQ has a section on how donations to MLP Forums work. :)

• Brohoof 1