Sanic Screwdriver

813 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever clopped?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. More than once?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you consider yourself a clopper?

• Yes
    • No

Is this like the only clop post thats not gonna get taken down? Really. Well then. Goo job my friend.

1 Ever clopped - No

2 Done it agian - No

3 Consider yourself a clopper - .. yes ..

wait.....you don't clop you never clopped but you consider your self a clopper ._. I'm confused

• Brohoof 2

#clopperpride

#YOLO

:D

I've already posted here, but I'm saying it again, as I think it got drowned out in the sound.

I wear the fact that I'm a clopper on my sleeve, but I really don't seriously go into detail about ever. If I even bring it up, it's because it's the topic at hand or I'm just kidding around.

I understand how people just droning on about le fetish can be annoying, but just know we're not all like that; a good portion of us aren't, and we shouldn't be labeled as such because of a minority of our little sub-community. :D

Saying all Cloppers are Pervs and give Bronies a bad name is no better than the dudes who say all Bronies are gay and/or Cloppers. No one likes hearing that, right? :P And who of all of us doesn't have their little fetishes?

Acceptance of other people's differences is an evil, but it's one of those necessary ones if we ever hope to make progress, not just in this fandom, but in the world as a whole  :umad:

• Brohoof 4

I'll be honest and say yes...yes aaaand...no? I dunno. People should just like what they like and not have to constantly label stuff.

Though recently I've been meh on the whole pony thing. I'll admit it and say that I'm a huge furry so you could say I'm moving more towards that. Though recently I've just kinda stopped doing  "the thing" in general. There are better things I could be doing with my time.

Edited by ~Crystal Fire~
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be honest with You. I've been thinking for long time about revealing this. I think I finally have courage to do that. So... my answer to every question is...

No! Got ya! :3

But I have nothing against people, who clop :P

• Brohoof 4

The first one is yes it was actually before I became a brony so I didn't know anything about the ponies. The second one is yes. The second time was actually this past Thursday where I was in some sort of a dream state but was still awake. When I actually woke up, it really felt like a dream, but it was true when I saw my history the next day. I actually made a post here saying that it was horrible. For the final one, it was no because it just happened the second time and because I didn't enjoy it. When fapping, it would be to real people, and sometimes to other animation shows.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

FEEL FREE TO HATE ME NAO! D:>

Aside from that though...I don't regret it.

I'll be honest with You. I've been thinking for long time about revealing this. I think I finally have courage to do that. So... my answer to every question is...

No! Got ya! :3

But I have nothing against people, who clop :P

I am S.H.O.C.K.E.D. D:

• Brohoof 1

Shouldn't be embarrassed at all its totally natural, and it is your body to discover and enjoy any way that makes you feel good, and fantasizing is a part of it too

Edited by raspymanic
  • Brohoof 1

wait.....you don't clop you never clopped but you consider your self a clopper ._. I'm confused

I knew somone would ask this.

Yes. Because I have looked up r34. (quite a bit) and I read tons of clopfics. But just dont clop to them. I really enjoy it all. But I just dont actually touch myself....

• Brohoof 1

have you ever?: Yes i have

More then once?: Yep

Do you consider yourself a clopper?: Yes

I am never too shy to tell people that i am a clopper because I think there nothing wrong about doing it

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 2

If anyone has ever paid any attention to any of my avatars ever, then you'd know the answer to all 3 questions would be: Yes.

I guess humanized can go on the borderline of hentai or something. Well I've clopped to anthro before and humanized.
I like Celestia R34 alot for some reason. :P Dat royal flank doh

If it involves ponies in anyway, then its clop. Anthro or not.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly due to the fact that those people:

A: Tried it once or a few times out of curiosity, then decided they didn't care for it or decided it felt wrong, and stopped.

or

B: Do not actively look for clop material, but casually read or look at it when it befalls them accidentally while searching, thus do not consider themselves one.

Many posts so far have been one of those two :3

I know this was posted some time ago, but I wanted to bring this up. When people say they do clop, but don't believe they are cloppers, those reasons are true, but I believe more often than not the reason people do that is for a common thing that many would recognize as pressure. I had a friend once that explained this to me. What he did was admit to the fact he did clop, but he never outright said he was a clopper and enjoyed it because he was afraid of what others would think. You can clop, but that doesn't make you one, for the aforementioned reasons as Chaotic said. It's kind of like testing as some do to see if they like it. But, then as a result if they do like it, they don't want to admit it. In that case, they may carry out the fact that they've tried it but don't say they are one by pulling the "I was just testing." and then don't exactly mention if they do or don't like it. It's that pressure from their friends as to what would happen if they found out they like clopping because again, you can clop but not be a clopper, so in that sense your friends may still appreciate you because from their knowledge all you told them is you were testing said pleasure. You can't blame someone for being curious. To actually like it then, is the different story, and that's where people believe their friends would disown them, thus the reason for saying they've tried it but don't call themselves one.

Make sense? It seemed the question was being asked still even though Chaotic mentioned this so I wanted to bring up one reason that no one appeared to have said yet.

As for the vote, I didn't cast one. I just wanted to mention that.

Edited by FeIix

I', not afraid to admit that I have clopped, more than once and consider myself a clopper. To me, even though its not real, its something new. So in short, I'm a xenophiliac. Its real, look it up if you don't believe me.

I have clopped, clopped more than once, and I do consider myself a clopper. I just go with the flow if I find it attractive. The people overreacting over it and acting like cloppers are the anti-christ are just idiotic & foolish.

#NoShameLel

• Brohoof 7

Its just my opinion. I'm not going to stop some one from doing it. I won't act rude to anyone who does it. But if someone was to actually do it with a pony or horse, i would for sure shun them. The human nature is to be attracted to one's own species and then reproduce. Its just goes against everything that natural instinct, social expectations, and genetic makeup

Its just my opinion. I'm not going to stop some one from doing it. I won't act rude to anyone who does it. But if someone was to actually do it with a pony or horse, i would for sure shun them. The human nature is to be attracted to one's own species and then reproduce. Its just goes against everything that natural instinct, social expectations, and genetic makeup

Just because someone's a clopper doesn't mean that they're sexually attracted to horses IRL, dude :D

It's just a thing. No biggie. :D I'm a clopper, and I would never...ermm, get intimate with a horse IRL :D

Just wanted to clear up the misconception right there, later, dude! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

Just because someone's a clopper doesn't mean that they're sexually attracted to horses IRL, dude :D

It's just a thing. No biggie. :D I'm a clopper, and I would never...ermm, get intimate with a horse IRL :D

Just wanted to clear up the misconception right there, later, dude! :D

I am not a clopper myself but since I've asked some cloppers that I know WHY do they do "it" I have to agree. Barely anyone would do "this" with a pony if he/she would run into one in real life (of course that's not gonna happen, I know! :P ). Besides we still seem not to understand ourselves so it's kinda early to talk about human nature, at least IMO. People are full of suprises from what I see, not always positive of course. 

• Brohoof 1