Sanic Screwdriver

813 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever clopped?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. More than once?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you consider yourself a clopper?

• Yes
    • No

My 2nd favorite anime actually is about incest... I mean I'd neve do it but what ever you're into. Though forbidden love is a huge turn on for certain people it hasn't been one for me.

Yeah, but the clopfic was written in a way that made incest sound rather natural, not forbidden. That's the thing that's worrying me :o

Yeah, but the clopfic was written in a way that made incest sound rather natural, not forbidden. That's the thing that's worrying me :o

I don't know, incest has happened though out history and sometimes it is understandable as to why it happens/happened. Like if there is/was a small village people would have no choice but to marry someone they're related to. It happens all the time in small countries that don't really have centralized governments. Though 1st world modern countries it seems odd, but I'm all for who ever feels like getting married can as long as both sides agree. Forced incest is not okay ever!

Wow I checked in today and noticed that this thread wasn't on the main page at all since the first time it was made. Just an observation.

Edited by Biznis Kitty

Does it count as plagiarism if it is based off of a gif. Like theres no story, but still it feels weird basing something off an idea that wasn't original mine...

50 shades of grey was originally a twilight fan-fic, so I'd say it was okay.

Btw I got dibs on 50 shades of twilight.

I'd call it twilight not twilight sparkle to avoid copyright.

It would become the most infamous clop fic ever made, I'd need to change a few things for legal purposes of course. It's be a compendium if clop fics.

Small horses and the wizardry of companionship: tail and horn-inous

..I have more titles but that's the only SFW one ;)

• Brohoof 1

50 shades of grey was originally a twilight fan-fic, so I'd say it was okay.

Btw I got dibs on 50 shades of twilight.

I'd call it twilight not twilight sparkle to avoid copyright.

It would become the most infamous clop fic ever made, I'd need to change a few things for legal purposes of course. It's be 

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7220598

If you would like your own objection for this arguement here you go:

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/index.php

I meant MLPForums

Yeah, I was kind of wondering, that is one of the top places for r34 ponies. 

Edit-Derpibooru, not mlpforums, if there was any confusion. Should of took a larger quote.

Edited by pony12343

Well, although my vote is stil no, no, no, I did dome um... research.

While I mostly didn't like the content, I DID enjoy some r34 pics on deviantart, simply because they were really well done.

There's one artist on DA that's like that for me. 90% of their output(pony or not) is at least suggestive but they're just such an amazing damn artist that I end sneaking peaks at their gallery anyway because I can't get enough of their art-style. I almost wish they'd do more clean stuff(or least more general furry because I don't have a problem with suggestive furry art) so i could justify watching them. 

Edited by Shoboni

While this is plainly a subject that is of interest to many of you, time after time after time this thread has proved problematic for a variety of reasons. Whether it was people flaming each other, posting graphic and inappropriate material, veering widely off topic or plain and simple spamming, it seems that this thread is determined to continue being a problem. Considering that several public statements to keep things reasonably on topic and to comply with site rules have been posted and gone ignored within the past month alone, enough is enough.

• Brohoof 10