Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls won't release in the UK!

walale12

(edited)

I had an idea that it wouldn't be released in the UK but now it's actually official I just want to say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I'm going to go sulk now.dry.png  I really want to see the villain and what her story is but I have to wait longer!

Edited by Pinkie4eeeever

@@Righteous Fury

You are the kind of people that give the brony community a bad name.

So, let me ask you...was a wedding with an alicorn and Twilight's older brother who looked like a Mary Sue sound like a good episode? No? Well, didn't they have some form of epic twist at the end?

In this movie...

SUNSET SHIMMER TURNS INTO A FREAKING DEMON.

Is that kid-like? lolno. If you gave the Canterlot Wedding a chance, then perhaps you should follow 'Love and Tolerence' and give it a chance.

And besides, about 20%, tops, of the internet think MLP is awesome. The rest hate it. And besides, 80% of the people here think EQG is going to be awe-some.

except canterlot wedding sucked

and um... yes turning into a demon is kid-like

Sleeping Beauty

Aladdin

Road to El Dorado

just off the top of my head

would like to see you explain how 'love and tolerate' means 'go see a movie I'm not going to like' and how that means I'm giving bronies a bad name

@@Righteous Fury,

Your logic: Turning into Satan is kid like.

devil.jpg

I respect your opinion if you don't like it. However, by not giving it a chance is saying that you didn't give My Little Pony a chance because it's kid like.

You're giving the same argument as those haters.

My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Sucks to be me. Hope it'll be added to Netflix in the near future but for now, i'll just have to find a good enough torrent or a youtube rip of the film :\

Does anyone know when a DVD release for UK region DVD players will be? And where? Because I know the U.S/Canada realease is August 6, but then I read the regions it plays in and it's not compatible with DVD players in our region... (Stupid), that was on Amazon.com, which I'd happily buy from but now I know it wouldn't even play! So we'd have to buy it from Amazin.co.uk, but I've seen no signs of an EG DVD release... Also, will it be in iTunes? Or is that U.S iTunes?

I so desperately want to watch it. I've seen a few spoilers which, yes, they WERE spoilers, but I don't care! It just makes me want to see it more! I don't want to wacptch a pirated movie, I want to support Hasbro/Hub by watching it properly... NOT FAIR.

Also, I hear they might be releasing it on the actual Hub Network website. Is this true?

Someone please reply!!

I don't live in the U.K. I live in the USA, anyway sorry man makes you feel any better I cant even see it in tell it come's out on DVD they are not playing it anyway in Arizona and its not like I can just tell my boss "Sorry lady I need 4days off work so I can go see a MLP movie :D". well it be coming to DVD there? I sure hope so if not that's some bull$hit....

Ok, so, I've just discovered that Hasbro have a UK Equestria Girls website! http://www.hasbro.com/equestriagirls/en_GB/

So, could thi mean that we get a theatrical release? Or will we have to make do with DVD/Blu-Ray?

OMG, this looks promising! I sure hope it's not a fake! I'll be checking it everyday!! I wish more than anything to see it in the cinema with my friends and cheer when best pony comes on and dance to to awesome song and party all through the credits AH!!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. You lucky, lucky bastards.

Wait, there are people in this thread who actually WANT to see it? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? People. Just why?

That's what I was like until I saw the film. I'm being dead serious btw.

On topic:I kinda expected this because not many people would watch it? I dunno

Here in our wonderful little island a member of our country founded the internet,Because of his great work YouTube was invented this means that thanks to millions of illegal camera men there is a lot of Equestria Girls showings on Youtube

According to Wikipedia, (which I know isn't always a reliable source) Shout Factory has recently signed with Hasbro to release the movie internationally after its theatrical run in the US.

Guess I'll possibly be forced to endure the taunting from my family after all.

How about you make a petition for the movie to release to your country? I saw the movie in theaters and it was a great experience for me. Maybe Hasbro will realize that there are a lot of UK Bronies who want to see the movie in theaters and release it to theaters with the help of a theater chain.

Although I don't live in the UK I think its really unfair that Hasbro doesn't plan on screening it. I thought the movie was going to be international. They're planning on screening it in the cinemas in Australia, where I live in August the 23rd but why not the United Kingdom? That's just pissing me off.

I FOR ONE AM OUTRAGED!!! If that came out me and my brony friends (Me and one other person) in my school would go and see it definetly! :( I guess I'll have yo watch it on the internet :( not the same as the cinema

(edited)

That sucks because here in Australia it's being released in cinemas in August. I don't know why they'd release it here but not in Europe, seeing as most bronies I've met are from there.

And it looks like it is releasing in the UK.

Edited by ~Spontaneous Me~

(edited)

Hey guys, I don't know if this was discussed here yet or who has wind of it, but EqD just announced that there will be theatrical release for UK bronies ^_^

Source:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/equestria-girls-heading-to-uk-in-august.html

Oh dear sweet Celestia! I *do* get to watch it at the cinema, It's going to be so awesome! I'll cosplay with some other Brony friends. In the words of Pinkie Pie "Oooh, I'm so Nervouscited!

Edit: It's NOT RELEASING IN LONDON?! I have a few Hasbro/Showcase execs to burn...

Edited by walale12

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so, if Amazon's search results are to be believed, we won't be getting the DVD/Blu-Ray in PAL regions any time soon either, now I'm going to have to pay extortionate P&P charges...

• Brohoof 1