Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning DragonFire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello Evrypony:

I am starting a role play and I am wondering what type of plot do you want please leave your suggestion below and I will post when I have decided what the plot will be.

Also please post who your character is so I can make the plot around the characters (No using one of the main 6)

Medieval Adventure would definitely be a fun one. With sword and shield combat, and that kind of feel to it. I'm surprised that I don't see more.

I would like to see this idea implemented as I think it would be rather cool I'm guessing you mean legitimate character from the show well if I could choose one it would be Lyra Heartstrings if she is not available I could be anyone.It would just be nice to take part.

how about this. Before Celestia was able to banish Luna to the moon. The two sister gathered their followers to fight for them. If could be like a Medieval kind of thing and in the end the winning side gets to banish the losing sister (meaning either Luna or Celestia)

• Brohoof 1

Medieval Adventure would definitely be a fun one. With sword and shield combat, and that kind of feel to it. I'm surprised that I don't see more.I 

I could easily make this type of role play

I would like to see this idea implemented as I think it would be rather cool I'm guessing you mean legitimate character from the show well if I could choose one it would be Lyra Heartstrings if she is not available I could be anyone.It would just be nice to take part.

Darkshift I actually meant a character that you maid or one that is in the character archives (the one you make please put in character archives)

how about this. Before Celestia was able to banish Luna to the moon. The two sister gathered their followers to fight for them. If could be like a Medieval kind of thing and in the end the winning side gets to banish the losing sister (meaning either Luna or Celestia)

OH. Cool idea. Will incorporate.

Whatever kind of rp it's going to be count me in I'd love to join and I think there is somethink like what you guys are talking about it's call equestria empire I don't know if you were playing it off that but it sounds like a lot of fun

I would prefer to be on Celestia's side even if it is against my character name (Darkshift)if this is contradictory I can just say I left Luna's side for Celestia's side.