Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching <>Luna<l>DragonFire<l>Celesta<>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(edited)

Welcome!

Plot: This RPG is placed before Luna was banished to the moon where both ponys are collecting forces and they are clashing the looser gets banished to the moon

Character Slots:

Celesta- (NPC)

1) Darkshift (Darkshift)

2) Cornsilk (Shymantic)

3) Civil Sunset (Civil Sunset)

4) Addem (Addem Up)

5) Moon Crypt (Thunder Knight)

6) Equinox Sin (~Disshonered Luna~)

7) Whimsy Daze (IncognitoKiwoy)

8)

Luna- (NPC)

1) Spark Bolt (slimmyjimjim)

2) Snowy Storm (Snowy Storm)

3) Jake (Lord Squeeglepoof)

4) Avolon (Avolon)

5) Echo Sight (Fancy Ram)

6) Luna(2)(LunaFlower226)

7) Crimson Dazzle (Crimson Dazzle)

8)

The slots must be filled before I expand the amount of people. (god I might have to have my character join celesta lol) 

Have Fun!

The RPG is now open go to:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/62214-lunaldragonfirelcelesta/

To start playing

PS: If enough players join the RPG (10 players) I will make another section so each team has there own chat forum.

THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW SHUT DOWN

Edited by Avolon
  • Brohoof 2

yes he did sign up he just signed up on another forum and he is on the player team list of people thing

Mmkay. Can you message him and tell him to get on here? We're currently at 2 people, and can't do much until we get more.

Avolon, if you just want to send OOC messages, you could always use this thread. Not like it's used for anything else, and any new players could use the info.

Celestia's side, c'mon, pick up your pace! We've gotta beat the rebels, don't we? After all, the Day depends on it.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to put in my oc. His name is Echo Sight and I guess I'll be joining Luna's side. I'm on my phone now so I can't put a link to his character archive but just look for his name and you'll probably find him.

• Brohoof 1

I will be on Celestia's side. I think she'll be less likely to even things out again quicker than Luna. (EVENTHOUGH LUNA IS BEST PONY)

My pony'll be Whimsey Daze, my Ponysona.

• 2 months later...