Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Who else sucks at FPSs? ;)

Le Kvlt Dawn

Meh, I have good games and bad games. Mostly bad games. I end up with a k/d of like 5/15 or something for a few matches, and then, out of nowhere, I'll hit 20/3.

It often seems that rage makes me play better, but I have no science to back that statement up...

I am pretty average FPS player, I can beat single player mode on easy difficulty level without bigger problems, but on hard I am humiliated hard by computer enemies xD 

In multiplayer it is not better. I am far from all those people who will shoot You in the head after one second of aiming and I tend to run into gunfire like an idiot by accident. I always keep with sniper rifle, because that is only gaming style, where I can do quite a mess on enemy lines and not get killed before firing single bullet xD Overall, most people would call me "f..ing camper". I kinda don't like that. Everyone has his playing style, besides I can easily get killed by enemy's sniper. I never go to those cheaty areas, where it is just impossible to kill You neither. And honestly, when playing Battlefront 2 I despised people who ran into walls and cheated. 

#moreloveforsnipers XD

I'm embarrassingly atrocious at modern first-person shootuhs; specifically the "realistic" military / war-focused ones.  If it's something like old school DOOM I generally fare much better.  But if I'm constantly pushing in an analog to squeeze out X seconds of sprinting, having to endure an unsteady reticle, and running around for several minutes just to be insta-killed by a single sniper's bullet........

.....Not mah sort of thing.  I'm very bad at it.  I am miserable while playing it.  I would much rather take on two-dimensional demons with a double barrel shotgun and a chainsaw.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not exactly the best FPS player, but I prefer it to Third Person (I still play both).  I have Battlefield Bad Company, Duke Nukem Forever, and Call of duty, and I'm best at Call of Duty. I don't have any recent Halos either. I really don't play multiplayer, mostly because I don't have Xbox Live at Mom's, and I have really outdated Call of Duty games for PS3. the most recent is MW3. 

Anyways, I play Zombie mode in WaW, Black Ops,and Black ops 2, and campaign in everything else. I'd like to think I'm a zombies master, but my record is like 8 or 9 rounds normally, but on Town from Green Run. I got to round 25.

Not me.

But I came here to say that anyone who says "yes" would probably not stand a chance against DOOM at UV. I dare any of you to try. (DOOM IS LOVE DOOM IS LIFE.)

Also, FPS is my favorite genre.

Nightmare in co-op is fun. :)

• Brohoof 1

Maybe it's not that you suck at FPS games, just those specifically. CoD doesn't really give a great representation of all first person shooters. I'm not good at CoD and I don't really like it, but I love other FPS games like BioShock, The Darkness, Far Cry 3, etc.

If you really just are not good at FPS games, so what? Many people dislike them because the control scheme can be confusing, or you can't see the character, and so on.

I love FPS but some times i just cant find one with good controls. i have played CoD big red one and black ops . ill say i am not good at multiplayer but i loved zombi mod in black ops. thats all i wanted to play when a friend of mine would ask me to play with him at his place.

• 1 month later...

I basically suck at all genres, but does it stop me at playing? No, I play to just to have fun (although sometimes I rage when I play VERY bad), but i love to be a small troll and mess up people's plans. I play for the fun of the actual experience, even if I am called a tryhard when i actually play a class like it was supposed to be played. (Sniper rifles, LMG's, etc.)

My best friend is a Call of Duty addict. we used to play it all the time until it got old and repetitive for me. At first I sucked but we played it so many times I played very well.

I'm bad, but it's mainly because I never play them. I'm not afraid of guns and I enjoy watching movies with shooting, its just that shooting things on screen simply hasn't interested me ever, plus I'm more interested in other genres.

You know that guy that spins around in a circle and then walks into a wall, and is taken out by the 12 year old running around with a knife?

That's me in a fps. I never play them unless coerced into it, closest thing I've willingly played fps wise is like Half life or Fallout, but never CoD or Halo. 

Edited by Buck Testa

I suck at pretty much everything, so naturally I would suck at FPS games as well. However, the only FPS game I have ever played was Metroid Prime. I have no interest in that genre whatsoever. Playing those realistic/violent games just makes me uncomfortable.

Edited by Envy

I'm absolutely awful at FPS. According to my sister, who's very good at them, I lack both 'hand-eye coordination' and reflexes. I'm awfully slow and can barely shoot a gun before I'm slaughtered.