Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fallout (Equestria) Appreciation Thread.

Tom

As the tile suggests, this thread is for us ponies to talk about both the Fallout games and the fanfiction.

I've just started reading the fanfic. And so far it's magnificent!

As for the games, I've played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Which are two of my favourite games.

Sadly I haven't had an opportunity to play the earlier games. But hopefully that'll change soon.

Also a quick question I'd like to ask of any of you who have read Fallout: Equestria:

What other related fanfics would you suggest I read?

Mother of God, best work of literature ever. I read the whole thing and it was the best decision ever. I know very limited things about the games though, probably enough to appreciate some of the minor references in the fanfic. I'd recommend it to anyone. It's also the only fanfic I've read, so I can't really suggest anything else to you, Trixie.

• 2 months later...

Thread revival, maybe?

Anyways, this was simply a stellar work of art. The characters, the evolving plot, the twists and turns, the emotions, they all drive this story to it's sheer awesomeness. Being EXTREMELY familiar woth Fallout 2,3, New Vegas, and partially 1, it was epic. The ending suited perfectly and it was awesome. Though it trudged along at snail speed sometimes (chapter 39....shivers) its awesome perfection makes up for it. I really hope Kkat goes on to make more fan fics or even real books at one point. Every one of the626,000 words was quality and completely worth it .I personally did not like the 10 years later chapter except for the fact that it explained the Fates of everypony.

Steelhooves is the man );

Edited by ADashOfRainbow