Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Trouble in Terrorist Town

Limey

customLogo.gif?revision=6

I was just wondering what people thought of Gmod's second most famous game mode. Any tips for new comers? Any experiences you've had with it? Maybe we could set up a game for MLP forums members? Oh, and are there any Seananners fans here?

I personally really want to get into into TTT, because it looks really fun, mainly because it involves ingenuity and bluffing. However, most games I do manage to join have lots of script errors, making game-play practically impossible.

• Brohoof 1

the biggest hint to TTT: lie, lie as hard as you can, when someone suspects you of being the traitor and you are, just goddamn lie!

also try not to kill in plain sight, and make sure the target doesn't see you kill them

• Brohoof 1

I'm more of a Jailbreak/Bhop/Deathrun person. TTT is also pretty fun though, especially with friends lol.

I like to be the traitor, I suck at being the detective, and being innocent is kinda boring IMO.

(edited)
Oh, and are there any Seananners fans here?

Hell yeah there is!

Here's my guide to being a traitor in TTT.

1. Buy a Knife from the traitor shop
  2. Plant it in someone's back
  3. Run

It's weird that you're encountering so many scripting errors though. I can't remember the last time I came across one. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

I have oo many experiences to possibly say. All I know is, Shoot someone in the head with a Deagle, plant it and make it look like suicide. ((If only possibly.))