Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Ponyville

comicpony

(edited)

Here is a pony created song of mine.  An MLP parody of the popular Hello News local station promo from the late 70's and throughout the 80's  It's the promo song for one of my pony created places which is EPVL Channel 4 in Ponyille which is a TV station.

"There's A feeling in the air, that you can't get anywhere except in Ponyville"

"We ponies dream our yesterdays and we love the magic ways of Ponyville"

"All though out the countryside, we ponies share a pride, in all the things we do"

"From where the colts are strong, and where the fillies glow"

"We're all good ponies passing by"

"Makes no difference where we go, you're the best hometown we know"

"Hello Ponyville"

"Hello Ponyville"

"Channel 4 loves you"

So what do you guys think?

Edited by comicpony
  • Brohoof 1

Can't say I know that particular tune, but the lyrics are pretty nice.  You manage to tie in the rhyme scheme seamlessly with sensical sentences and phrases.  This is always a good thing, and I've seen many others struggle with such a task.

(edited)

Can't say I know that particular tune, but the lyrics are pretty nice.  You manage to tie in the rhyme scheme seamlessly with sensical sentences and phrases.  This is always a good thing, and I've seen many others struggle with such a task.

Hello Ponyville is an MLP parody of Hello News which was a local TV station promo package which is considered the greatest local TV station promo package of all time.  The first TV station to have Hello News was WISN in Milwaukee, but it's most historical signifigance was on WSMV in Nashville and many other local TV stations had the promo, and The Osmonds sang Hello News for KUTV in Salt Lake City.  Here are two videos on YouTube that are Hello News commercials.

It's the perfect MLP parody for a TV station in Equestria, so what do you think?

Edited by comicpony