Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open <>Luna<l>DragonFire<l>Celesta<>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

((I'm so sorry. My Internet overcharges my family if we go over to much for the month. I finally got a break.))

By now, Jake had taken down the guards too close to the volcano. He hopped through the trees, staying quiet, he made his way to the other side of the village so he could see the others of the group.

@,

Spark was fending off two guards but more  were coming and he couldn't last long they had him pinned back against a wall. upon seeing Jake he called out to him, "Finally, a little help?"

Bucking one in the face another guard stabbed a spear into Spark's hind leg causing him to cry out in pain the blood coming fast from the deep wound.

(edited)

@Lord Squigglepoof

Avolon teliports beside Jake "hello" Avolon says "we have a minor problem... I cannot make a connection with Spark this means he is ether dead or uncauntious or almost dead ether way bad news" Avolon says with his slandered bone chilling voiice.

@slimmyjimjim

Avolon spots Spark and just stares at him making he movement as if he were a statue then his horn starts to glow and he just teleports away leaving Spark where he is. "good to see that you are alive" a voice inside Spark's head says it is obviously Avolon talking. "Just stand still I need to have you stand still in order for this to work okay?"

Edited by Avolon

"Well, then let's avoid any more surprises until we're all clear." He pulls out the ivory tomahawk and whipped it over the town and nailed the guard spearing Spark in the side of the head. "We'll find out what happened after we deal with this operation. Until then, we'll have to expect the worse, then if they're alive, it'll be a happy reunion." He hopped down and slit the throat of a guard on a platform. "Everyone inside now! We're Changelings, here to eat your souls!!!!"

(edited)

Darkshift casually flew towards the other"Hey,guys did I miss anything?"He asked simply,whilst still remaining in the air.He calmly sat down feeling a tiny bit awkward "Yeah,sorry I'm late"looking down and twiddling his hooves and anticipating a reaction from his peers.

Addem chuckled, smiling. "Speak and ye shall receive. Anyway, now that we're all here, I assume you know our mission? Just in case you're not entirely sure..." Addem drew a scroll from his saddlebags, unrolling it. "We're to infiltrate the Resistance base and neutralize any threats we find, with the ultimate goal being the false princess. Capture her, bring her back here, and try not to get ourselves killed." He looked over the ponies, tapping his glasses. "There's something else, though. Who here has heard of Avolon?" Edited by Addem Up

@Lord Squigglepoof

@slimmyjimjim

An orb appears around Spark and lifts him onto the air and then the orb explodes and Spark falls to the ground and the guard next to him is healed. "...gah" Jake hears inside his head "lucky I did not kill him... could have happened" Avolon's voice stays un-emotional

"I need more time to prepare the next spell"

"All's fair in war and war." He thinks, knowing that Avalon can hear. The ivory hatchet re-materializes into its sheath. He pulls them both out and starts to do acrobatics over each guard. He turns around and counters every guards attacks, killing each of them in the process.

"Put me down!" Spark flailed his hoofs as he's lifted into the air before slamming to the ground, "not what I meant." He gets up moving away from Avolon, "don't touch me with your magic I can heal on my own." then he felt the pain of the wound and winced looking down at his leg and inspecting the damage seeing his whole leg covered in blood. 

@Lord Squigglepoof

"yah the next spell could ether kill you and Spark or heal you or just make me have to go into a temporary stasis if everything goes well what will happen is that I go into stasis and I heal you and Spark using the life force of the guards"

(OOC: Spark cannot see me he is in the volcano Just for future reference"

@@Avolon,

Looking around and not seeing anypony Spark was confused and kicked away the last of the guards in the area with his good leg limping he made his way toward Jake he grunted, "everything secure?"

He looked around making sure no more armed forces were coming and noticing that the citizens did the smart thing and went indoors.

Jake smiled. "Things are secure enough." He grabbed a guard swinging for Spark. He snapped the guards neck. "Poor S.O.B, wrong station, wrong time." He handed Spark a triangle of cloth. "The honor of raising the flag is all yours." He said saluting. He laughed and began walking back toward the cave.

Snowy was happy that this mission was done. the spell to cause it to snow drained her heavily.

"Thanks Jake i was no where near ready to help Spark out" she said with a drop of sweat rolling down her face.

"I think i'll stay in town. It is ours now and i should see if any one of the towns pony want to join us willing, but i'll do that in the morning, i'll be at the inn just outside of the town. if any pony needs me they know where to find me" She went to the Inn as tired as she was she took two guards with her and rented out a room. for herself and the guards.

Addem chuckled, smiling. "Speak and ye shall receive. Anyway, now that we're all here, I assume you know our mission? Just in case you're not entirely sure..." Addem drew a scroll from his saddlebags, unrolling it. "We're to infiltrate the Resistance base and neutralize any threats we find, with the ultimate goal being the false princess. Capture her, bring her back here, and try not to get ourselves killed." He looked over the ponies, tapping his glasses. "There's something else, though. Who here has heard of Avolon?"

"Avalon?" He spoke it softly trying to remember the name. "I think Ive heard it in the royal guard, though Im only part of the reserve. Im sory that I didnt pick up more than that." Civil stared at the scroll before letting out a soft chuckle, eyes going to the other poniess before nodding.

"What are we waiting for then?! We have a day to save! Lets go find this Avalon and drag him back here." He stretched his back, lifiting himself high before slumping back down. He knew that this was very important, probably more than anything he's done, but for the Princess.. It shall be done.

• Brohoof 1

Jake was back in the cave. He moved past them guards, who saluted him on his way through. He scoffed and headed towards the rear of the cave, Nightmare Moons quarter. He kneeled down in the center of the room again. "Our task is complete, guards have been removed and the village is ours. What is thy will?"

"Avalon?" He spoke it softly trying to remember the name. "I think Ive heard it in the royal guard, though Im only part of the reserve. Im sory that I didnt pick up more than that." Civil stared at the scroll before letting out a soft chuckle, eyes going to the other poniess before nodding.

"What are we waiting for then?! We have a day to save! Lets go find this Avalon and drag him back here." He stretched his back, lifiting himself high before slumping back down. He knew that this was very important, probably more than anything he's done, but for the Princess.. It shall be done.

"It's not that easy"Darkshift chuckled before stretching his wings"Avolon is an Alicorn"Darkshift finished his stretch and stood firm"Personally,I think he's Luna's son but then again who'd be mad enough to fall in love with Luna?Am I right?"Darkshift asked with a puzzled face.

"You!" Spark trotted right up to Avalon bandages wrapped around his wounded leg, "if you ever use magic on me again I will personally pit you in a wheelchair. Ponies have been healing in theor own for thousands of years without the use of magic if they could do it then so can I. I don't you or your fancy magic junking up my leg, got it?"

"It's not that easy"Darkshift chuckled before stretching his wings"Avolon is an Alicorn"Darkshift finished his stretch and stood firm"Personally,I think he's Luna's son but then again who'd be mad enough to fall in love with Luna?Am I right?"Darkshift asked with a puzzled face.

Addem grinned, nodding. "Somepony knows their stuff, huh? Anyway, they say he's an alicorn. Powerful, dangerous... and recently spotted heading towards the Resistance base. We've got two powerful magical beings we've got to watch out for, as well as the unicorns traitors." He chuckled, adding, "Which is why I'm here."

(edited)

@Lord Squigglepoof

@slimmyjimjim

The guards slump to the ground as there life essences are removed they slowly move to Jake and Spark and then the essences are released and they implode creating a temporary vacuum and pulling Jake and Spark towards them for a few seconds then stop pulling them in. all around the guards are slumped to the ground.

THIS POST IS LONGER EFFECTIVE DO NOT ACT UPON THIS POST)

Edited by Avolon

Addem grinned, nodding. "Somepony knows their stuff, huh? Anyway, they say he's an alicorn. Powerful, dangerous... and recently spotted heading towards the Resistance base. We've got two powerful magical beings we've got to watch out for, as well as the unicorns traitors." He chuckled, adding, "Which is why I'm here."

"I do my research"Darkshift grinned."I also know the enemy have recently taken one of our tactical villages near Luna's territory"Darkshift started pacing"Apparently there was some extreme weather control happening"Darkshift stopped and thought for a second before stating"Hail was destroying our guards"Darkshift stopped turned to his peers"The enemy are powerful"

"You!" Spark trotted right up to Avalon bandages wrapped around his wounded leg, "if you ever use magic on me again I will personally pit you in a wheelchair. Ponies have been healing in theor own for thousands of years without the use of magic if they could do it then so can I. I don't you or your fancy magic junking up my leg, got it?"

@slimmyjimjim

This message is Out Of Character

my character is uncauntious and on the floor his amulet is on the floor by his neck and Avolon's horn is slightly bent back.

(you know this in character and I did not mention this earlier so sorry for that)

"I do my research"Darkshift grinned."I also know the enemy have recently taken one of our tactical villages near Luna's territory"Darkshift started pacing"Apparently there was some extreme weather control happening"Darkshift stopped and thought for a second before stating"Hail was destroying our guards"Darkshift stopped turned to his peers"The enemy are powerful"

Addem chuckled, lifting his head. "Powerful, yes. Smart... not so much. Arrogant? Extremely. And that will be their undoing." He repacked the scroll, looking around the group. "If this is everyone, we should get going. We can talk strategy on the way." He paused, then added, "That is, if we're heading towards the Resistance base. We could also go visit the fallen village, see if we can neutralize the threat."

Civil smiled as he walked towards the door, smiling as usual, especially because he was finally fully awoke. "I think we should go to the village, maybe there are survivors or some kind of information about Avalon." He pushed his hooves against the door to open it and looked back at his comrades.

(edited)

(I am playing a guard in this comment)

A guard trots in the doorway and hands a scroll to Civil "The Princess requested that you see this"

The scroll is the criminal record of Avolon This is what it says:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Avolon Unishar Alexson

Sentence time: 100 Years

Prison type: High security (Magic Resistant)

Transport: Heavy Cuffs, Anti-magic Ring, Wing cuffs

Sentence reason: Attempted assassination of Princess Celesta and killing of 8 guards and 4 Royal gaurds

After Release: Avolon Is to be banished to the Everfree forest for 10,000 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you have questions you may ask and I will answer as the guard)

Edited by Avolon

Civil smiled as he walked towards the door, smiling as usual, especially because he was finally fully awoke. "I think we should go to the village, maybe there are survivors or some kind of information about Avalon." He pushed his hooves against the door to open it and looked back at his comrades.

Darkshift approached the door with a smirk on his face "You know Civil I'll never get why you smile in times like this"He thought it was hysterical but kept his laughter down as he walked through the door and eventually picked up a few feet in the air.