Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you marry?

Ninja Derpy

Hmmm... It would eather be... Rarity, because she is the type of pony everypony should know...

Flutershy: because I like quiet and animals... I work at a raptor rehab center...

Or rainbow dash: because I can do things in 5 seconds flat! Rainbow!' You have some competition! Lol

At first, I'd probably say "Pinkie Pie", but then I get to thinking, she might be annoying after a while... I'd go with Twilight Sparkle, simply because she'd probably be an intelligent conversationalist. That, and she's somewhat awkward, which I love. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie would be too much to handle if I had to live with her. Fluttershy would have animals all over the place and her house would smell. Rarity is too high-maintenance. Twilight is too distracted and probably afraid of intimacy. Applejack is a great pony to marry, but she would want to start a family and that's not on my to-do list.

So, as anyone who knows me was thinking in the first place...I'd marry Rainbow Dash. She would favor a very open marriage. No pressure, no foals, few obligations, and a minimum of tiresome female stuff. All she wants is loyalty, an appreciative audience and a partner who's 20% cooler than the usual fare. I'm her man. Or colt. Whatever. B)

Posted Image

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 5

Oh I freaking wonder who me, Dimitri, would marry. He is so subtle and has never mentioned anything about anything that would help in this thread as to whom he would marry. I wonder, I wonder.....

• Brohoof 3

Pinkie Pie would be too much to handle if I had to live with her. Fluttershy would have animals all over the place and her house would smell. Rarity is too high-maintenance. Twilight is too distracted and probably afraid of intimacy. Applejack is a great pony to marry, but she would want to start a family and that's not on my to-do list.

So, as anyone who knows me was thinking in the first place...I'd marry Rainbow Dash. She would favor a very open marriage. No pressure, no foals, few obligations, and a minimum of tiresome female stuff. All she wants is loyalty, an appreciative audience and a partner who's 20% cooler than the usual fare. I'm her man. Or colt. Whatever. B)

Posted Image

Really? I would take her for the more restrictive tsundere type. To me she seems like the type of character that would get offended at the slightest slip up in the relationship. Maybe I am crazy or something, but that is what she seems like to me.

Pinkie Pie wouldnt be a good one for me shes to hyper.

I could deal with living with Fluttershy because were similar in some aspects.

Rarity would be fine but I cant help but think she would be too demanding.

Twilight would be a good choice too I could see me and her doing experiments together ^_^

Rainbow Dash im not sure about....i think me and her would get into alot of arguments for some reason so I dont think that'd work out.

Applejack would be pretty cool sure id have to be a hard worker but at least I will have rid of my lazy personality.

Oh I freaking wonder who me, Dimitri, would marry. He is so subtle and has never mentioned anything about anything that would help in this thread as to whom he would marry. I wonder, I wonder.....

You don't have to hide it, Dimitri.

We already know.

Posted Image

Really? I would take her for the more restrictive tsundere type. To me she seems like the type of character that would get offended at the slightest slip up in the relationship. Maybe I am crazy or something, but that is what she seems like to me.

Nah, Rainbow doesn't strike as the nagging, shrewish or oversensitive type. She would probably pick a husband the same way she picked a pet, i.e. you have to prove that you're "awesome" enough to be with her. But once she decides that you measure up or she just falls head over hooves in love, she'll be cool around you. If anything she may lapse into uncharacteristic shyness and hold back her feelings at times, because she doesn't want to hurt you. :wub:

This is all headcanon, of course.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, Rainbow doesn't strike as the nagging, shrewish or oversensitive type. She would probably pick a husband the same way she picked a pet, i.e. you have to prove that you're "awesome" enough to be with her. But once she decides that you measure up or she just falls head over hooves in love, she'll be cool around you. If anything she may lapse into uncharacteristic shyness and hold back her feelings at times, because she doesn't want to hurt you. :wub:

This is all headcanon, of course.

I still had her pegged as the tsundere type. Like if you even look at another pony she would buck you up. I don't know why, maybe she just seems more violent than the other ponies.

I guess bigamy is not allowed, right ?

Anyway, I would choose either Twilight or Fluttershy.

Twilight, because her personality is very similar to mine.

Fluttershy, because she is soooooooooo cute :wub: . And she loves animals, just like me.

Honestly if that happened I'd probably do my best to stay away from them because that would be really wierd. Certainly wouldn't marry them lol.. Choosing one just to be around though I would go with Applejack because she's honesty incarnate or fluttershy because I like to think I bring out the best in quiet people

Well, under the assumption my sexuality suddenly changed and i'd be with a mare, i'd choose Rainbow Dash.

I'm a submissive follower type who could use a strong leader type. Not to mention she's talented, adorable in her own way, and has such big hopes and dreams in life.

Edited by Bohiro

, I'm just popping in to inform you that I've gone ahead and merged your thread with the already existing thread covering the exact same topic. Always be sure to use the Search function if you are unaware of a thread's existence.

• Brohoof 2

I feel marriage is too strong already lol so I guess let's say date. Mane 6 only?

Twilight would be a great adorkable study partner, even though I feel she would move at 3 times my speed. Probably a good one anyways

Applejack is a hard worker...probably wouldn't tolerate my laziness and buck me right out the door

Rainbow Dash is too much, I'm probably not awesome enough for her :(

Pinkie Pie is so funny and cheerful, but she's a social butterfly (and that's an understatement) whereas I'm more of a recluse, I don't see how she could stand me like that

Rarity demands a high society handsome royal gentleman ... Unrealistic expectations

Fluttershy would be my best bet, we both love animals, are shy and reclusive, and all that and she's just adorable

so yeah fluttershy

Honestly, you can never tell who you would marry...

Right now I'm thinking RARITY TOTALLY but I really have no clue. It would all depend on your experiences and relationship with them, which means you can't just decide on who you are going to marry.

I would marry the one that I will ask to be married in the future! I cannot tell until the time has come! :)

But I don't live in ponyville, so I can't hang out with any of them, thus, I cannot grow the desire to marry. :(

I would marry Fluttershy or Applejack, I love animals and im super shy (When im not on the computer) so thats why I like fluttershy.

and I have always wanted to live on a farm with Applejack, I mean who doesn't...

But only if I was a Colt living in Equestria. as much as I would want too I probably wouldn't marry a pony if I was a human.

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

If I was my OC Ginger Snap (I wouldn't marry a pony as a human but my OC is still an exact copy of me just as a pony.) I would have to say Rarity would not work for me because I don't think I'm can satisfy her expansive tastes and be a very high class Stuffy prince like colt. I don't think Fluttershy would work out because we may have the same love for animals and have a lot in common I cant see it working on her end because I can sometimes be a bit outgoing and have a contagious sense of humor. Applejack would not work because I can be extremely lazy and she would probably not like me much as a husband because of that. Pinkie Pie won't work out either because well even though she would appreciate my sense of humor but would be way to much for me to handle. Twilight would have to be my second choice because we have a lot in common but her constant schooling habits would leave us no time together ;(. So I would have to say Rainbow Dash (Whooh Shocker) because she as a prankster would also appreciate my sense of humor not be to social out going and not to shy either. I feel like she would be the cool wife that would watch the game with the guys and not be all sappy with out being a huge tomboy. Plus Cuddles with Dash :D <3

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

I don't really want to marry a pony so I'll just use humanised versions instead.

I would like to marry Rarity!

But if same-sex marriage isn't allowed in Equestria, then I'll marry Fancypants instead.

...I like the classy ones