Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Current Wrestler?

sunbowfan

I like a lot of my wrestlng like I like a lot of my cartoons...from the 1980s! That being said I still enjoy watching wrestling today :)

Right now I'm a big CM Punk fan. Also, if other posters were willing could we post some links to matches on YouTube?

Here's a Punk match you may not have seen: http://bit.ly/Zi5k2b

And clips from one you probably have: http://bit.ly/141ZSSS

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Does Chris Jericho count? He's probably my first choice for a current favorite. tongue.png

Honestly, the only thing I watch is WWE, and even then I don't watch it that often anymore. There are only a few wrestlers that I really enjoy seeing, but I definitely like a lot of the veterans like Y2J, HHH, and Undertaker, but the latter two are more part-time.

As far as the younger wrestlers, I definitely like CM Punk as an overall performer. Sheamus is a lot of fun to watch because I really like wrestlers who can brawl. Daniel Bryan is a great technician, but his beard MUST go. And for some reason I like The Miz. I know he gets some hate for being a reality star and not a very good wrestler, but he's got a lot of personality and is a hard worker. If John Morrison ever returned, he'd be a fave of mine too. He was a bit flat in personality, but he has some seriously crazy athleticism and is really fun to watch. And he isn't bad on the eyes either (I'm a girl who likes wrestling. Fancy that.)

So yeah, they're probably my current favorites. If we're talking all-time, then I would have to say HBK. Nobody could put on a show like he could.

Edited by Sugar Cube

Does Chris Jericho count? He's probably my first choice for a current favorite. img-1513606-1-tongue.png

Honestly, the only thing I watch is WWE, and even then I don't watch it that often anymore. There are only a few wrestlers that I really enjoy seeing, but I definitely like a lot of the veterans like Y2J, HHH, and Undertaker, but the latter two are more part-time.

As far as the younger wrestlers, I definitely like CM Punk as an overall performer. Sheamus is a lot of fun to watch because I really like wrestlers who can brawl. Daniel Bryan is a great technician, but his beard MUST go. And for some reason I like The Miz. I know he gets some hate for being a reality star and not a very good wrestler, but he's got a lot of personality and is a hard worker. If John Morrison ever returned, he'd be a fave of mine too. He was a bit flat in personality, but he has some seriously crazy athleticism and is really fun to watch. And he isn't bad on the eyes either (I'm a girl who likes wrestling. Fancy that.)

So yeah, they're probably my current favorites. If we're talking all-time, then I would have to say HBK. Nobody could put on a show like he could.

Yeah, it would be nice if Chris Jericho stayed around a while longer. He just comes, performs a little then leaves (with decreasing effort each time more or less, Royal Rumble performance notwithstanding).

• Brohoof 1

my favorite of all time is Ric Flair, my current favorites are Undertaker and CM Punk, I also like The Rock quite a bit.. and an indy wrestler Colt Cabana, my favorite diva of all time is Kelly Kelly, but my current favorite diva is Natalya

I've got a lot on my list. 

The Rock is one of faves

I'm starting to like Kane, despite his attitude and habit of interrupting the great moments. 

John Cena is also my fave

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth are also in my fave bag

As far as divas, Layla, Trish Stratus and AJ Lee are my faves. 

Current wrestler?

I'm afraid the only one on my mind right now is Ray Misterio, and that's only because that's probably the only current wrestler I know.

But I had a lot of favorites in the old times of WWE, there was the rock, kurt angle, triple H, Rakishi, the undertaker!

The first generation of WWE was the best in my opinion!