Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to make a simple SIgnature and Avatar

~Starlight~

You could easily grab a free copy of Windows 7 off the Internet if you wanted to. I'll be working on this guide possibly this week and release it during the Summer holidays.

i'm sure i could but i have bad luck with stuff like that, i would be the one to get arrested over it and i'm against pirating, not like sopa gotta stop every little thing now, but more like it's illegal probally shouldnt do it

i'm sure i could but i have bad luck with stuff like that, i would be the one to get arrested over it and i'm against pirating, not like sopa gotta stop every little thing now, but more like it's illegal probally shouldnt do it

I very rarely pirate. Most of the things I use are purchased, only a small handful of thins are pirated. I don't really care, and its been quite some time since I've downloaded illegally shared or pirated things.

I very rarely pirate. Most of the things I use are purchased, only a small handful of thins are pirated. I don't really care, and its been quite some time since I've downloaded illegally shared or pirated things.

i dont judge on what other do thats just me personaly, i swear i would have the cops called on me for taking a penny out of the take a penny bowl lol

(edited)

Hmm.. I have been using CS5 for the longest time now and I found it from this video so everyone can have access to Photoshop. I started with it and have loved learning how to use it over the past months. I mean you can use whatever you prefer whether it be GIMP, Paint.net or whatever. But this is how I downloaded Photoshop CS5 and it is really simple so to all of those who have always wanted to give Photoshop a try here you go smile.png.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DpS_G23RYZE

And yes this is legit otherwise I would not have learned how to use Photoshop in the first place :P.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Hmm.. I have been using CS5 for the longest time now and I found it from this video so everyone can have access to Photoshop. I started with it and have loved learning how to use it over the past months. I mean you can use whatever you prefer whether it be GIMP, Paint.net or whatever. But this is how I downloaded Photoshop CS5 and it is really simple so to all of those who have always wanted to give Photoshop a try here you go img-1528488-1-smile.png.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DpS_G23RYZE

And yes this is legit otherwise I would not have learned how to use Photoshop in the first place :P.

Maybe I'll watch it once I get back home since I can't be bothered to watch the video on my phone. I already have both CS5 and CS6 of Photoshop, I'll just simply assume that it's definitely not as simple as how I got access to Photoshop for free.

Hello everyone,

As you should know my name is Frozen Mint and today I am going to show you how to make a simple avatar and signature, so people will be able to make there own of course!

Thanks for this-I was finally able to come up with the siggy you see below. It took over 3 hours to do, but that was mainly because I didn't know how to work the program properly. A bit of searching around, and it all worked out.

Really appreciate your effort-I would never have attempted it otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't seem to crop my picture very well tongue.png Here is my OC that I want to try and use for the signature

I just can't crop it! Every time I do, parts of her are cut off and it's frustrating! And I can't make a signature without a vector so I'm stuck!

*sigh* Any tips?
Edited by Sugar Note

I can't seem to crop my picture very well tongue.png Here is my OC that I want to try and use for the signature

I just can't crop it! Every time I do, parts of her are cut off and it's frustrating! And I can't make a signature without a vector so I'm stuck!

*sigh* Any tips?

Here, go to my sig thread and read Part 1, it'll tell you how to make a vector/transparency of your desired image.

Here is the link for the thread.

Hopefully this helps you.

(edited)

Can't get the program to work very long. I've sent the error report a while back, but still haven't received a reply.

Although I've re-installed Paint.NET, the same problem keeps occurring.

I'm running Windows 8, so it's up to date...should I downgrade to Windows 7? Any advice is appreciated img-1543792-1-tongue.png

Edit: Program still randomly closes, but got some sigs out of it remade them a lot though

Anyone has any ideas about fixing this problem, please let me know smile.png

Edited by Starlight Sky

The signature I'm using right now is the one I made :) I like it a lot! Thanks for the tutorial! It helped a lot and it even turned out great! I give this two hoofs up :D (Haha yeah I like to think I'm funny...)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I... can't.. do... it... D: First off, how do you resize it, cuz I can't get the mesurements on the thing-y, and then I had to remove the ratio thing. Then I don't know how to vector stuff, and then I couldn't get the picture up. How do you do this? I'm terrible at computer art and programming. Help!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this! It helped so much (seen as I'm a noob:c) I was wondering how the heck you did make them! Thank you!  :yay:

Okay I lied, it's freaking impossible...... Will someone make one for me? Using these pictures? And could you write Bubble&Candy on it too? I would be grateful! 

Oh and it needs to be a light pink background ^-^

post-19032-0-76125800-1377008779.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure this will be very helpful for others ^^ I've never used Paint.net before, I use Photoshop CS5 for my edits but I'm sure you achieve similar results if you understand the program well enough. ^^ Very cute signature btw

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That was a pretty good tutorial for anybody new to this. I'll probably just use my photoshop though, but thanks! I've also needed to know what the dementions were, and so that was good to know. Yay!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Paintool sai so i don't know if it'll work   -_-

Paint tool SAI is more of a drawing application, not an editing software. Paint.net is free and so is GIMP of you want to make sigs.

I use photoshop cs6, myself.