Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

I've been a bit busy lately. I'm updating Pacific Glow. She will be the sme age as the other students and be a transfer. Now to find her page so I can update.

I have updated both of my characters, hopefully they're fine now.

Oh, and as for Broken Cloud's dagger,, if you don't want her to have it, it will have gotten confiscated.

It seems Lifewish still has her weapon, so it's alright! Just keep it in her bag unless she needs it!

It seems Lifewish still has her weapon, so it's alright! Just keep it in her bag unless she needs it!

Alright, thank you. So I can start posting now? I'll have it be Broken's first day and Pacific's late for class.

Alright, thank you. So I can start posting now? I'll have it be Broken's first day and Pacific's late for class.

Of course, join us! Things are about to really get started very soon, so you're just in time, really!

Wow, first minor offense already. I think I know who the troublemakers'll be. Will you have Teach catch them, or no?

Eh, it's interesting enough, I wanna see where it goes. Plus, she's kinda got her hooves tied at the moment. XD

FFFFFUUUU

I've missed so much! I'm sorry :(!

Anyone care to fill me in on the details? Please, I don't want to drop out!

Not much has happened, everyone's just in History class. Some people are talking but nothing too important has happened.
  • Brohoof 1

FFFFFUUUU

I've missed so much! I'm sorry sad.png!

Anyone care to fill me in on the details? Please, I don't want to drop out!

Not to worry friend, things are just beginning to take off, and its not to late to hop aboard the train! Silent Dawn is correct, we are merely in History at the moment. However, I need everypony present for the announcement yet to come!

There ya go, one reintro post for me :D!

I'm guessing I shouldn't need to worry too much about schedules and school faculty since we're going to be getting dumped on some cursed city :P!

Then again.... yeah I might need some names ;-;....

Taken from personal experience mein Freund ;).

Ed Edd n Eddy? CONFOGL HAS ACQUIRED ONE BROHOOF.

Acheron can be a real douche though. Ever seen Yugioh? Consider him a mix between Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba, that's the way I see him a lot of the times!

I'm going to be changing up a few details for Acheron, namely his age.

Age is now 17-18

As for his backstory, that too will be changed, but it will only be revealed throughout the RP whenever I have a good enough prompt.

And with that, I throw my hat into the ring. If you know Nexus' back story, then you will see him can on some level sympathize with Darkwood. But I agree that

mlfw4877-19a.jpg

Wasn't it Duskwood? And what happened to her? I really just skimmed through the last few pages so I obviously missed a few things....

And dear Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

• Brohoof 1

@,

I feel kind of stupid for asking, but when you say mind wipe, do you mean forgetting about the spell, or total amnesia?

Also, what side effects do refer to, so I know what to write. I have a few ideas, but wanted your input. 

Yes, basically just forgetting about the way the spell was affecting his mind.

As for side effects, I usually only include those whenever I do more powerful mind spells (ever played Dragonborn DLC on Skyrim? Think Hermaeus Mora personally prying your mind open).

Although, headaches would do well for this one.

you know i wonder if midnight should just be a changeling, i dunno since two batponies in the same room would be extremely rare x3, its up to you shardie, but it would be interesting that a group from all walks of life, including the changelings would e interesting..

ehh, it would add a bit of conflict later between actfast's charicter and midnight, beacuse of his deep hatred, but nopony will find out until their well into the city, until (just hypothetically speaking here) midnights magic fails beacuse of a wound or something......i dunno mabey im just crazy XP

I think the whole "Don't post until two others have posted" rule was kind of forgotten.  The roleplay blew up while I slept.  Can I get a small summary of what happened?

I can understand why that rule is necessary, but I feel it kind of impedes character development. I mean, I would still be sitting down with nothing to do, and an interesting conflict with Nexus and Acheron would not have opened up either.

• Brohoof 1

Point taken, I'll keep that in mind in later roleplays.

Rraaertgh >:[ I'm trying to organize the plot over the world file I have on my computer, and arranging a full timeline of a metric ton of "really important things that need to happen" is really hard D:

• Brohoof 1