Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Whisper: City of Darkness ~~~COMPLETED~~~

BlackShardNixium

GUYS SLOW THE BUCK DOWN! I haven't made my second post yet and I'm behind! I have school and stuff so I don't always have time to post and I'm getting left in the dust :(

GUYS SLOW THE BUCK DOWN! I haven't made my second post yet and I'm behind! I have school and stuff so I don't always have time to post and I'm getting left in the dust sad.png

dont worry, me too XP i have work alot these days beacuse i need to afford an apartment, so im trying to follow as best i can XP

@,

Mind if I just go ahead and script the fight with the changeling specter? Seeing as it technically an NPC.

Also, maybe have a tell to it being fake? I am thinking of how to make this interesting. 

Of course, I was actually about to ask you to do that.

As for discovering its a fraud, it is still technically the soul of a changeling just enthralled to Acheron, but you could.. I don't really know... have it not bleed or something?

@ ,

What are the seating arrangements? I'd like to know so I know who my characters are sitting beside.

Well, actually I thought it was just sit wherever you want...

That's what I did at least considering I came in late as well.

Well, actually I thought it was just sit wherever you want...

That's what I did at least considering I came in late as well.

I mean I'd like to know where everypony is in relation to each other. I could have Broken Cloud sit beside, say, Arianna, when there's already ponies all around her. I wouldn't know unless there was something similar to a seating arrangement, or well, a map of some sort?

I mean I'd like to know where everypony is in relation to each other. I could have Broken Cloud sit beside, say, Arianna, when there's already ponies all around her. I wouldn't know unless there was something similar to a seating arrangement, or well, a map of some sort?

Well, I don't know what to say there. I made my entry by doing something that would catch attention.

Speaking of catching attention, there's a "fake" changeling running around the classroom, so you can bump into it to get Nexus' attention.

(edited)

Nexus is in front of Arianna. That's all I really know. I think Midnight is pretty close to her, maybe one over.

I was just making a random example, but thanks for letting me know :)

Well, I don't know what to say there. I made my entry by doing something that would catch attention.

Speaking of catching attention, there's a "fake" changeling running around the classroom, so you can bump into it to get Nexus' attention.

Err, what does that have to do with what I said?

I don't recall saying anything about attention, and I believe that ActFast already posted

Edited by Silent Dawn

I was just making a random example, but thanks for letting me know smile.png

Err, what does that have to do with what I said?

I was just trying to give you something to build off for your post, but nevermind. Thing's done now anyway.

I was just making a random example, but thanks for letting me know

I know.  :)  That was just all I knew of the current seating arrangement.  I don't think it really matters here you sit.

I'm honestly surprised with how well my character is doing.  I'm used to being ignored the entire time until I drop out and find something new to be ignored in.  XD

(edited)

I'm honestly surprised with how well my character is doing.  I'm used to being ignored the entire time until I drop out and find something new to be ignored in.  XD

i think that part has been alocated to me now, XP, *shrug* oh well, im use to it, i can never decide what my charicter is able to do, or what he is, so.....yeah.

edit: huh.....didnt know id actually be ignored for 7 pages....i think thats a new record XD

Edited by Nightmare Rarity

i think that part has been alocated to me now, XP, *shrug* oh well, im use to it, i can never decide what my charicter is able to do, or what he is, so.....yeah.

I'm sure once things get moving you'll be involved more.  I read everyone's posts (except when I come back and there are more than I can count).

I'm sure once things get moving you'll be involved more.  I read everyone's posts (except when I come back and there are more than I can count).

ehhh, im thinking of backing out, i really just cant keep up with all the hours im away at work. XP

ehhh, im thinking of backing out, i really just cant keep up with all the hours im away at work. XP

Oh pleezus no!  You're not the only inactive one.  This roleplay is meant to move slow.  It's supposed to have character development.  PLUUZUS GIVES ITS TIMES!!!

Oh pleezus no!  You're not the only inactive one.  This roleplay is meant to move slow.  It's supposed to have character development.  PLUUZUS GIVES ITS TIMES!!!

well, midnight dosent have enough charicter, i havent given him enough, besides im just thinking.

well, midnight dosent have enough charicter, i havent given him enough, besides im just thinking.

:)  Remember, Midnight is your character to do what you want with.  Do something I've never done before.  If your feeling excluded, JUMP IN!!!

smile.png  Remember, Midnight is your character to do what you want with.  Do something I've never done before.  If your feeling excluded, JUMP IN!!!

nah, i dont like jumping in, just feels......rude to me, besides, midnight has nothing to say that hasnt already been said.

I am seriously debating calling midnight on that hoof and seeing what drama is born of it. Bit it seems like a lot has happened quickly so maybe holding it in reserve would be smarter.