Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Sucker for the Sad

NocturnalRainbow

(edited)

I love sad things, I watch sad videos, read sad stories, listen to sad music. I'm even writing a sad fanfic right now.  Some sad things that I enjoy include

My Little Dashie and any other sad fanfic ever (not limited to pony fics)

A variety of sad music pony and non-pony. My favorite pony example being "We're a long way from Equestria" and non-pony "The Day that you Slipped away"

So anyone else a sucker for the sad things?

Edited by NocturnalRainbow
  • Brohoof 4

Eyupp!!

Only with the music though!!

I don't know why I listen to sad music sometimes!!

This is sad,because I miss my past,it reminds me of the good times in my past.

Makes me miss NY and all the good times I had there.

Ahh! Sadness,you hit me again!!

Well hell yea, i am currently reading a fanfic called "Friendship is Tragic" and My little Dashie was alright but a little forced and didn't work on me. so far nothing has made me cry except for Lion king and Fox and the Houndsad.png , im still on a search for something that can beat those huh.png anything that's extremely sad that isn't forced? because i do love sad things

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind sad stuff. I'm actually impressed if a movie, story, song, or whatever can elicit an emotion out of me, but only if it isn't cheap, like just having a dog die in the story or "My Little Dashie", or whatever. It has to be because I'm genuinely moved by something or care about what's going on.

Sad things? Why would you like that ;~;

Well it depends if it is a sad story that turns out good ar the end, that's good I guess.

But I only watch/listen/read sad stuff when I am sad myself

I love sad things. It helps me get in touch with different emotions. I love the song called "Darling didn't we kill you" and a brony song "you will not remember me". The first one isn't really sad but it has a slow and steady beat. The second one is really awesome.   

One of my favorite country songs is Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss-super sad song.

I don't listen to sad stuff all the time, but there is definitely a place for it. Any movie or song that can engage me enough to draw emotion out-happy or sad-is worthy of my attention. MLP is the classic example. Doesn't always happen, but happens, for sure.

I love sad things, especially things that envoke nostalgia. For example, I wrote a poem called "Meet By The Hill", which was about two extremley close friends who met by a hill everyday, and after their deaths, were buried together on that same spot.

I don't know why I love sad things so much. I just kind of do.

I am definitely a sucker for sad movies and very sad stories which can make me tear up. Basically, sad stories will make me cry so much.

Believe it or not, yes I am as well.

Although, it's really tough for me to be sad though.

I don't go to big when crying, I NEVER or RARELY cry in my life, however, there are things that can make me sad.

The biggest offender that can make me sad in my opinion is sad ponies or fillies, THAT makes me want to cry.sad.png

288932__safe_sweetie-belle_crying_cute_a

(edited)

I really like sad stuff as well. I'm a sucker for sad music, stories and movies. One of the saddest movies that I cried to was Cast Away at this scene here. 

Edited by NightOwl