Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MUSICIANS NEEDED CLICK HERE!

~Starlight~

(edited)

If I can play the clarinet for this, it will be fantastic. I have been playing for 7 years and have participated in honor groups where I was placed first chair, if not, the upper levels. The clarinet and reed quality is rather intermediate but it is higher quality than an average clarinet. First clarinet part would be great. I also compose orchestral music as well. I have also been playing the piano for as long as I can remember (Asian parents Cough* Cough*). I may not be the best in clarinet playing, piano playing, or composing, but I will put in the effort for the group. Thank you for your time and consideration. If I am not the right man for the job, then I wish the group the best luck in producing the music moments of a lifetime.

Edited by cybermusic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this sounds awesome, if it is still happening.
But still, I'd be down for this, I think it'd be great to be part of a Brony music group.

I'm an electric guitarist and have been for 9 years or so, I can play either rhythm or lead, I'm not fussed either way, rhythm would probably be the best choice, seeing as most guitarists want to play lead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I see this hasn't been active for over two years, but if you are still accepting instrumentalists, I have played trombone for the past five years, and I feel I play decently. I personally prefer playing high, but I will do whatever is needed.

This user has left the fandom. They've been exposed to the horrible underbelly of it and the poisonous culture, including the racism, rampant pedophilia, and lack of care to do ANYTHING about it.

This fandom began on 4Chan. It shows.

I hope you can get out too.

Edited by OpenYourEyes

• 3 weeks later...

This would be wonderful if you need a trumpet player I can play any part and my range consist of F# bellow the staff to a double high G I also have been playing since I was 11 and I excel in the field of Jazz and Concert music. So if these spots are not taken already and you are ok with it I am up for it. As for singing I believe I am a baritone/Tenor range.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there anypony on percussion? Because I'd TOTALLY do that! I play a few instruments but the only one I'm truly comfortable with in this type of setting is the percussion section. I don't have any videos or anything, sadly, but you have my word (which is probably worth nothing but whatever!) that I've played a drumset for 14 years, marching battery for five, and concert percussion for six!
I also write music so if you need a composer OR a transcriber I'll be available for that too!

I also plays piano buuuut you have a pianist already and honestly I'm pretty rubbish compared to him soo

Edited by BronyMusician985402

Hello everyone,

Hope you all take a little look at this! As I have seen loads of forum members play instruments! I myself play the trumpet and I sing. (If you don't play and instrument feel free to put your name down for singing!)

So I thought we could do a forum orchestra!!! Playing pony songs and stuff! I know we need @Feld0s permission for such a big task but I think it can be pulled off!

I will try and lead this project but I need other people to help, I need people who can find or create the music for all the parts we have and I will need conductors.

Because of the big forums project I think we can pull this off! (Nearly completed that as well img-1515035-1-smile.png) so please, tell me what instrument you play, how long you have been playing and what part you would prefer. (EG - Trumpet part 1, 2 or 3)

So I need these key parts, if you play any other instruments feel free to join!

Flute/Clarinet/Trumpet 1 -

Flute/Clarinet/Trumpet 2 -

Lead Piano -

Follower Piano - 

Bass guitar -

Lead guitar -

Extra guitar -

Violin/Viola/Harp -

Bass instruments! (Baritone, Tuba, Trombone, Bassoon e.c.t.) -

Soprano voices - 

Alto voices -

Tenor voices -

Bass voices -

Okay So if this gets followed through, we will be called... THE MLP FORUM ORCHESTRA!!!

Everyone can join, we need a big voice group! So... START POSTING! img-1515035-2-biggrin.png

(IF YOU ARE BROHOOFED I AGREE, OR I HAVE SEEN THE COMMENT! img-1515035-3-biggrin.png)

The parts 

Frozen Mint - Soprano singer/Alto singer and 2nd Trumpet and composer and creative thinker :3

- Tenor Singer and 1st Violin

@Windy Scamper - 1st Trombone

- Bass Guitarist and Extra conductor

@Sterling Crimson - Lead Pianist 

@ProjectRKA - Lead guitar 1

@Carbon Maestro - Lead Cello and 2nd Pianist

- Bass and Tenor Singing and Alto singing and Music editor![memberr=TunesScratch] - 2nd Guitar and 2nd Piano

I play Alto Sax, have a Tenor voice (uh... I think I'm a low-D# to... I forget, I haven't seen my vocal teacher in forever), I do write songs on the piano from time to time. I would love to join, but the problem is that I'm not really in possession of a "real" mic. Seriously, I've got no equipment. It'd probably take more than a year to get everything set up, but when I do, I'd be more than happy to help out. Consider me as one of the reserves.  :kindness: