Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you procrastinating?

D1SC0RD

I know hope I'm not the only one who hops on MLPforums when I have something to get done. I don't think I'm alone though... Because obviously we'd rather post ponies than do the dishes or our homework.

So as of right now, what should you be doing instead of lurking/posting?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A massive homework project that I have to finish. I promise I'll get onto it as soon as I'm done forum lurking, although I have no idea when I'm going to stop doing that. happy.png

Edited by Brainy Brony
  • Brohoof 2

I have a pretty important Computing Science exam on Monday, but I'm holding back on my revision because... I feel as if I already know everything about my Computing Science course. The whole year was just memorising the markscheme. I could spit out answers automatically... but I know I need to look over it one last time.

I will get around to this though, do not fear! >:3

Haha this is a great topic.

I should be working on revising my paper that's due Monday. But I'll probably end up doing it right before class... I'd rather work on my fanfic.

Okay fine I'm actually procrastinating on my fanfic right now by posting in this topic. How ironic.

I need to study for a math test on Monday and Tuesday. Eh oh well, I forgot to bring my textbook home anyway. Screw math, I'm a genius.

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, studying for my finals, studying for spanish, read 3 chapters in "To Kill a Mockingbird", and I have 2 summer assignments that I will probably procrastinate in the summer.

• Brohoof 1

I have a bunch of work that needs to be completed within a month or else I won't pass this course (I don't like this course anyway and wanted to drop it a while ago) So I should be working on that.

I also should be finishing my latest chapter of my fic which is half way done and i'm kinda stuck on, so I've taken a break (Don't think it really counts as something that NEEDS to be done but it is something that I want to do.) So I'm pretty much procrastinating everything.

I should be finishing that rotoscoping job so I can get that video done, but rotoscoping is boring as (censored). I guess I should also be writing a video I'm about to shoot tomorrow. I've recently been on a streak of doing videos.

Well I think you just busted me!

I am supposed to write about the hydrogen fusion going on inside the sun. How it works and how it will look like in the future.

(And yes it is a homework)

Nothing at the moment, because I don't have anything to procrastinate on. Just last week I had to write an essay for a book, though, and I ended up having to read almost all of the book the day before the essay (only read the first 30 pages before that point).

I just skimmed though it

I'm procrastinating?

WHO TOLD YOU?!

I'm always procrastinating on art. Cos I've always meant to finish something about two weeks ago. :D

(edited)

Okay fine I'm actually procrastinating on my fanfic right now by posting in this topic. How ironic.

wink.png Hehe glad you caught on. This thread is just one big bucket of "You know you have things to do... but post here instead and maybe go do the thing afterwards".

Well I think you just busted me!

I am supposed to write about the hydrogen fusion going on inside the sun. How it works and how it will look like in the future.

(And yes it is a homework)

Aw! That sounds like a fun research project. I have one of those to do myself... Going to start it right now! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

edit: I have not started yet.

Edited by D1SC0RD

wink.png Hehe glad you caught on. This thread is just one big bucket of "You know you have things to do... but post here instead and maybe go do the thing afterwards".

lol nope, still here.

I've actually been really inspired to write recently, though. It's just that I can't stay away from these forums.

• Brohoof 1

Well since it is summer, I don't really have much to procrastinate. Well I guess there is one thing, my OC Drawing Request thread. I dunno, just don't feel like working on them I guess. Also I guess I'm procrastinating finishing LOTR The Return of the King book.

Well let's see, I need to finish this Derpy sketch, which I keep not working on. I also need to finish a Skyrim video which should of been finished a month ago. I must get those done. Then I can procrastinate over another sketch and video.

It always seems like I am procrastinating on something. Let's see what this weeks item is. *checks list* Oh looks like I have a Chemistry project. Oh Joy. (I hate Chemistry.) Oh and looky that, its due next week. And it's worth two test grades. ... ... Meh. *continues to 'lurk'.*

Believe it or not, nothing at the moment. School's done for me. But, back when I was in a virtual school thingy, I procrastinated like you wouldn't believe. I did almost nothing.

I've got a list of things I should be doing:

1) Writing my second Doctor Whooves fanfic. I've got an outline and a starting scene, but given my first Doctor Whooves fanfic is still in front of my editor, I'm having trouble getting motivated to do another.

2) Attaching leather edging to the maille hauberk my wife has made as a commission for a friend.

3) Gardening. I hate gardening.

4) Carving drop & supported spindles for my wife's yarn shop. Need to get some more appropriate wood first, though.

5) Reshingle the roof. *sigh*

6) Put more permanent fencing up around the property.

And it keeps going.

Right this very moment I'm procrastinating picking up my brother's girlfriend from work to bring her home. laugh.png  I told myself, "I won't go until I'm done eating" and now... I'm on the forums

Well up until recently it was running my livestream show that I host hehe. But I seem to have gotten my motivation back. Though there is that Comp Sci assignment I should be working on... Meh, I'll do it later XD.

It always seems like I am procrastinating on something. Let's see what this weeks item is. *checks list* Oh looks like I have a Chemistry project. Oh Joy. (I hate Chemistry.) Oh and looky that, its due next week. And it's worth two test grades. ... ... Meh. *continues to 'lurk'.*

sad.png  B-but... Chemistry is so much fun! VSEPR diagrams, organic chem reactions, molarity, stoichiometry... I miss chemistry. I need to wait until next year to learn more.

I guess it isn't for everyone. Make the best of it though!

img-1518042-1-sad.png  B-but... Chemistry is so much fun! VSEPR diagrams, organic chem reactions, molarity, stoichiometry... I miss chemistry. I need to wait until next year to learn more.

I guess it isn't for everyone. Make the best of it though!

I like it I just hate my teacher for it. He so difficult and he doesn't teach well. If I had a different teacher I might of liked it more.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was supposed to turn in a huge Science report the other day, and of course, I procrastinated. I should be finishing that right now, but you know... Since when was SCHOOL important? img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

I like it I just hate my teacher for it. He so difficult and he doesn't teach well. If I had a different teacher I might of liked it more.

I know that feel, Bro. I've finished all my chemistry papers now but with my teacher, I never felt like I understood anything. He made everything seem more complicated then it was. I think this was for when we did understand it, we would know there's nothing left to learn. Unfortunately, no one ever got to that stage so we were all just pinning our hopes on our other teacher for us to do well in the final exam.