Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you procrastinating?

D1SC0RD

You know, I made this topic as a way to put off my bio report...

But I'm going to do it now. Like RIGHT NOW.

So c u guys at the finish line~

In other words, I regret making this topic because I am only encouraging you all to procrastinate. We should all get some stuff done

• Brohoof 1

I'm on my summer vacation at the moment, so I have nothing to procrastinate on.  During the school year though, you name it.  Reading, essays, studying, all is fair game.  I always get my assignments done though, I just end up staying up later than I would have liked to to finish them laugh.png .

I guess there are things that I could be doing, like practicing my bass, drawing or other more productive stuff, but the forums can be too entertaining sometimes. 

Applying for a job. I should have one right now, but I'm very much a lazy person who is fearful of any kind of work involving xacto knifes, ladders, and preparing food that people will ingest.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I suppose I'm procrastinating getting some rest. My sleeping pattern has been really off lately...ah well, I'll probably just pass out and wake up at 6pm again.

Edited by Idyll Wisp
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It always seems like I am procrastinating on something. Let's see what this weeks item is. *checks list* Oh looks like I have a Chemistry project. Oh Joy. (I hate Chemistry.) Oh and looky that, its due next week. And it's worth two test grades. ... ... Meh. *continues to 'lurk'.*

You hate Chemistry?! But the subject is jam-packed with awesomeness! If you hate it I suggest watching a show called "Breaking Bad" and listen to the full theme song while you're doing any Chem assignments. It makes doing Chemistry so badass. But come on. You learn about so many cool things like titrations, acid-base reactions, esters, hydrogen bonding and all that good stuff! 

No I'm kidding. I know how you feel. I had a sort of bad teacher and had to do all the theory at home myself.

But I really should be getting on with my history.

Edited by Absolute Zero
  • Brohoof 1

I have a ton... A TON... of drawings I planned to do months ago that I should really finish (some of which I haven't actually started yet).

However, I have no intention of ever doing so.

I have an essay tomorrow, but guess what I'm doing?

Youtube, pony art and MLP Forums.

Oh, I'm also talking on facebook about how there's nothing wrong with being awkward and whatever floats this guy's metaphysical boat.

You hate Chemistry?! But the subject is jam-packed with awesomeness! If you hate it I suggest watching a show called "Breaking Bad" and listen to the full theme song while you're doing any Chem assignments. It makes doing Chemistry so badass. But come on. You learn about so many cool things like titrations, acid-base reactions, esters, hydrogen bonding and all that good stuff! 

No I'm kidding. I know how you feel. I had a sort of bad teacher and had to do all the theory at home myself.

But I really should be getting on with my history.

Bill Nye the science guy is pretty amazing.

Honestly, on a scale of Maths>Ponies, science would be pretty high up on the things I do when I procrastinate.

• Brohoof 1

I should be finishing my English and ITS assignments, but I'm kinda sick at the moment, so I'm kind of stuck doing next to nothing while I recover anyway. But, I was so bored just laying down that I went on my iPod. :P

I need to get started on writing a program for a college project but Instead I'm either playing games or looking at pony stuff on YouTube and Deviant art :D.

I really don't see you too often, Jenna.

I've got a couple of things that I am holding off on

I need to do my mini ponies, but they are really boring to make. So I keep pushing it down the schedule.

I have to go get breakfast, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs.

I should probably change out of my PJ's, but MLP Forums is too distracting.

There is a Garry's Mod video I would like to watch, but it's 30 minutes long.

e65.gif

• Brohoof 1

hmmm, oh my, i still have to edit 3 videos and make one for a tf2 server O_o  i forgot! well crap, Thank you though, i probably wouldve forgot completely D:

I suppose I'm procrastinating getting some rest. My sleeping pattern has been really off lately...ah well, I'll probably just pass out and wake up at 6pm again.

your not the only one, i woke up around 7 pm and was planning on going to sleep at 8pm or something so i could atleast try and get back on track with my sleeping, but right now, its 6 am here, totally failed that D:

• Brohoof 1

Ass-big homework, studying... that's it.

All night long.

All the time.

Also, I wanted to start exercising again and I told myself to start in June and.. well.. no.

did anypony say procrastinating? ^.^'

well...

* 2 difficult drawings I have on my mind all the time

* rebuilding my programming library (and then all the projects, uh)

* making an IRC bot

* cleaning up my folders on my laptop

... and so on

^.^'

Mmm, I have a math quiz on Monday. A Chinese end-of-year project due Wednesday. Physics Webassign due today, research proposal due two weeks ago, and a physics test on god-knows-when. History paper due on Thursday.

I think I can put it off for a few more days, wouldn't you say? :)

• Brohoof 1

I really don't see you too often, Jenna.

I've got a couple of things that I am holding off on

I need to do my mini ponies, but they are really boring to make. So I keep pushing it down the schedule.

I have to go get breakfast, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs.

I should probably change out of my PJ's, but MLP Forums is too distracting.

There is a Garry's Mod video I would like to watch, but it's 30 minutes long.

img-1520141-1-e65.gif

Hi Ashley!

Yeah I don't really go post crazy on here and pretty much only stay in the general discussion part of the forums... I'm around though! I hope I bump into you again, you lovely person you wub.png

Oh, and update: I still haven't finished my bio report. It's only 500 words long and I have it all layed out in an organizer, but I just don't want to do it.

thatssotrue_16363_1347838194.gif

• Brohoof 1

Lets see what I am holding off.

- I need to study for my biology test and final which will decide my grade in the class

-I have a group economics project due on thursday, I thinkhuh.png

- I need to study for my spanish final which is in 2 days

- I need to read 4 chapters of "To Kill a Mockingbird" , do summaries, and answer questions on them which is due tomorrow.

37469249.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

because im amazing at it seriously i have turned procrastination into an art form  and then gone on to perfect said art form 

as of this moment i should be sleeping or completing a extended experimental report (E.E.I for science nerds ) other than that nothing im in school holidays for another week YAY! and its currently 12:42 am here in Queensland Australia 

Edited by HunterScars

Kinda the wrong time for me to notice this thread because I finished all my exams exactly a week ago. :/ Still, a composition I've got under development has sorta stalled because I can't decide for myself when the best time is to record the vocals (basically the final piece of the puzzle). I'd say I'm procrastinating abit over that.