Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What car would you be?

Fluttershyfan94

You lucky son of a gun! And really for his prom date! Wow... I wash I had that much money XD. If I were you I would have dumped the girl and taken the car on a date wub.png

jkhappy.png

i know right? if i was that guy,i wouldn't even need a date anymore. i'd just drive around all night till the tires are nothing but rubber piezes of scrap!

i can still hear the engine rev up if i dig deep enough in my memorywub.png

• Brohoof 2

i know right? if i was that guy,i wouldn't even need a date anymore. i'd just drive around all night till the tires are nothing but rubber piezes of scrap!

i can still hear the engine rev up if i dig deep enough in my memorywub.png

I'm actually now extremly jelly of you. Just being able to listen to that baby pur must have been a treat. I wish I could have been there. *sadface*

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually now extremly jelly of you. Just being able to listen to that baby pur must have been a treat. I wish I could have been there. *sadface*

i never heared anything like it,i mean i'd hear a few v8 before,but this was nothing like that.

this is the most accurate youtube clip of how it sounded (and i could find in a few minutes)

Hmm...my personality in car form. Well I have two mainly:

For my hard working and rugged side of my personality who wants to get things done and done the first time, i'd have to be the 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab with 350 Horsepower.

dodge-ram-longhorn-seattle.jpg

Then for the other side of my personality. I'd have to say the 2009 Aston Martin DBS. I'm pretty laid back and does what I do with comfort and style most of the time and have the power to go fast when need be with 510 Horsepower.

2009_astonmartin_dbs_coupe_base_fq_oem_2

• Brohoof 2

i never heared anything like it,i mean i'd hear a few v8 before,but this was nothing like that.

this is the most accurate youtube clip of how it sounded (and i could find in a few minutes)

Wow, see this is what I mean "we are approching 240 mph" they say this like it's nothing and the skill it takes to race one of these... even more rediculous! They have to drop 200 mph in 300 m!

Wow, see this is what I mean "we are approching 240 mph" they say this like it's nothing and the skill it takes to race one of these... even more rediculous! They have to drop 200 mph in 300 m!

yeah,i wish car racing didn't change as much as it did. i mean sure,it's way safer nowadays,but if i look at old recordings of the 60's i can't help but feel like it was way more spectacular back then.

all those big v8's coming at you at speeds of more then 200mph..wub.png

sometimes i really think i was born in the wrong year.... XD

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am a lover of luxury, and have dreamed of owning a high end luxury car, but I also love the feeling of speed, so a large engine is necessary.  I feel like I would be the new 2014 Rolls Royce Wraith, which combines luxury and style with performance, speed, and power from that V12 engine up front, all within a 2 door coupe.

post-8252-0-50680300-1370137503_thumb.jpg

I'm also thinking that I could be a 2000 Cadillac ElDorado, it's basically the same thing as the Wraith, but just toned down and less expensive, and it has the 4.6 Northstar V8 instead of a monstrous V12.

post-8252-0-10906700-1370137584_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
(edited)

Probably a 1980's Mercedes Benz 300 SD. It's slow and reliable, with an inline 5 3L diesel engine, and really nice interior design in my opinion.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

Something ugly and broken. I really don't know or care enough about cars to know which that would be.

8 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

A smart car I guess... cause I'm tiny :P 

This exactly! I have a Smart Fortwo and it's also the car I could see myself being. It's small like me, unusual, like me, and people often laugh at it, like me. :-D

I completely identify with my little vroom-vroom! :mlp_yay:

• 9 months later...

I'd probably be a Ford Mustang B) I want a car that has a personality, I want something powerful and I want something that's bang for your buck. I want something rugged and one that can smoke just about anything on the road. I LOVE muscle cars. While the rest of the world is goin green, they're just a massive middle finger to all the greenies and what they stand for. I'm one of those type of people who likes to live in the moment. I dont give a sh*t about saving fuel. Or the planet for that matter. All I want is raw power. I want a V8.
The ford mustang fits me to a T. I dont like letting anyone get in front of me, I am REALLY impatient and I certainly DON'T like waiting on a set of lights. :dry:

If I was getting a Mustang, I'd get one in blue, with white Shelby stripes and with a Supercharger :sneer: I just LOVE the sound of that Supercharger whine!!! :wub: it gets me giddy whenever I hear it!!! <3 

This is me in a nut-shell :muffins:

Edited by SolarFlare13

• 1 year later...