Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to the mobile view?

Justin ZW

The mobile view looks all messed up today. Quotes don't format in a text box, so it's impossible to tell if someone quoted someone else. Also, the new topic page is all funky, giving me a tiny box to enter text.

If y'all updated, then I must say I don't like it. It makes the site more difficult to use via mobile.

The mobile view looks all messed up today. Quotes don't format in a text box, so it's impossible to tell if someone quoted someone else. Also, the new topic page is all funky, giving me a tiny box to enter text.

If y'all updated, then I must say I don't like it. It makes the site more difficult to use via mobile.

I've been using the mobile site ever since I joined... and I haven't seen any changes. Can I have a screenshot? What device are you using?

From what Im seeing (looking on my mobile version) everything appears normal. Have you changed any setting on your phone perhaps?

Or any other such changes in general?

Just use the full version of your phone can handle it, dunno a whole about the mobile version since I just use the full version on my phone anyway most of the time. :P

I'll have to see if I can take screenshots with my phone. I would do it right now, but I just got off my overnight shift and am feeling WAY too lazy to bother trying to figure it out. I'm afraid my brain is fried.

But I'll see if I can get something either later today or tomorrow.

Just use the full version of your phone can handle it, dunno a whole about the mobile version since I just use the full version on my phone anyway most of the time. :P

I have to agree with SBB64 here. If you have a newer phone, it should be able to handle the full site. My iPod 5 can handle the full site, and it's not the most powerful thing out there.