Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Else Can't Go To BronyCon?

MLPFan14

I have been hearing that the BronyCon Convention for all things pony,i really wanted to go but sadly I can't attend.Are there more of you pony fans out there that can't go,if you are please respond.Thanks :)

The Mane 6:"A true true friend will help a friend in need"I LOVED THAT EPISODE!!!

~MLPFan14

• Brohoof 1

If only I could afford the airline tickets needed to travel from California to Maryland (and vice versa). But I don't really need to go to BronyCon, seeing how Southern California's already got EquestriaLA (same type of fan convention, different name).

I wish I could go to BronyCon, but sadly I can't go this year. I've been too busy with school, so I hope that everyone who attends have a fun time and maybe I might show up next year.

(edited)

sad.png I'm so bummed... my circumstances have me moving around constantly just before cons such that I can't go to any brony conventions. For Bronycon, my internship ends the weekend before Bronycon, so I have to go back to Texas. But, at that point all the Texas cons will have finished during my internship, which has me working not an hour away from where Bronycon will be, but leaving for Texas just before Bronycon starts.

Curse you cruel world! q_q I'll never get to have brony friends.

Edited by Canibroni

I can't because of flight, so yeah I could afford it.. But at the moment I need it for cars, subwoofers, customizations and stuff. So unless I would be ready to sacrifice all that I can't go. I don't really mind though, I can go later. I just have plans that do need a lot of money. Cars are my other obsession, so I'm not letting it bother me too much. Besides, I might be able to go next year, by then I will be ready for it.

I thought about going since I'm normally in the area but I'll be flying back down to Florida while the con is happening. It's not a huge deal though; I already went to a con this year and moneys tight right now anyway.

I really really want to go! But due to location, and the fact my father won't let me travel anywhere on my own until I'm moved out.... I can't. I'll be watching the streams though!

Everything sums up on me: Too expensive, school's in the way, I'm still a closet brony, never went to any cons and never traveled abroad (I live in Brazil).

One day, I say, one day...

Can't afford it, and even if I could, travel is much too complicated and cumbersome to bother. Plus I'd end up going alone and that's no fun at all. I generally dislike conventions anyway.

I do not have the cash to spend on a round trip ticket from Florida to Maryland. Otherwise, I'd probably go. Being amongst like thousands of bronies would be crazy :P

I have no idea how much it would cost me to travel from Canada to Bronycon, and I already went to an anime convention this year so... I won't be going C:

Probably close to what Feld0 has to pay, since he is also in Canada.

Well I live in Iowa and am about to leave for college so I definitely don't have the money to go to Bronycon. It would be interesting to go since I'm a closet brony. 

(edited)

I'm not going. Because money and sticky business with flying overseas and stuff...

I've never gone to a convention anyway.. and probably never will

Edited by Cocodrillo

I want to go, but sadly I can't afford it. I have too many other things I need to spend money on right nowsad.png  I'll just have to watch the Livestream this year.

• Brohoof 1

So this is the sad people's thread?

Great, cause I can't go either :c

It's on the other side of the earth and I doubt I can go there myself :P Plus it costs so much to fly there I can't afford.

• Brohoof 1

Can't, broke-ass West coaster over here. Dammit, BronyCon, why u no swap regions every time, like the Olympics?! Seriously, next year let's bring it to Burbank, CA. Now there's a distance I'd be willing (and able) to travel. Besides, where better to celebrate such a great animated show than the media capital of the world? Make all dem Easterners come to us for a change. sleep.png

(edited)

You guys are lucky actually, You cannot attend bronycon, but you will go on others that ocasionally bumps arround, while for me is 8482km lenght way, needless to say problems with visa e.t.c

I feel soo sad that there is no cons that i can attend. Anypony please. I need a hug sad.png

Edited by IceBeerG
  • Brohoof 1

I know this topic is on Brony con but I'm UK, so our Brony con is BUCK. I wish I could go to BUCK 2013 but I just cant afford it, I mean seriously for a standard ticket it's £55 I can not afford even that on top of travel expenses to get from Northern Ireland across to England and then having to spend money on accommodation =.= 

I can't go, but my hope is to go next year.  It's not that I can't afford it, it's that it's a very long distance.  I'm not that big on traveling.

• Brohoof 1

I unfortunately can't go due to being a teenager brony. My parents would never buy me the tickets to go since it would be too expensive. Maybe when I'm older I might go to a local convention. I live in Southern California by the way. dry.png

• Brohoof 1

I want to go but how the hay can I when I'm on the other side of the world? That's even worse for me D: We don't get these kind of conventions where I live.

Too expensive to fly out to Maryland. Plus I have no time, I'd pretty much get there and have to turn around and go back. Not my idea of fun. I'm strongly considering going to BronyCAN though.