Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Else Can't Go To BronyCon?

MLPFan14

I most likely will never attend BronyCon. Unless they set it in Colombia, of course. If that happens then I may have a little chance to be able to go.

I, unfortunately, cannot go to BronyCon because it is too far away and just too expensive. But I'm hoping I can at least go to Midwest Brony Fest since it's only two hours away from me. Curse living in the exact center of the country! I'm too far away from everything :(

My dad could easily it's just, if I ask him to go to a convention for my little pony it'd be awkward.

Me: Hey dad can I go to a my little pony convention?

Dad: -.-.... Are you being serious?

Me:... yeah

Dad: Umm.....

Something along those lines

do it and upload the video of the conversation to youtube, then you'll get enough money from the views on the video to buy the ticket and pay for other expenses :D

• Brohoof 2

I wish I could go, but alas that won't be possible. I'm totally broke at the moment and because I wouldn't have any friends to go with. Plus my schedule with my grandparents and their issues don't help. Maybe someday they'll bring it to Colorado so I can actually attend since there is absolutely NOTHING that ever happens here. *Grumble grumble* Anywho rant aside, I wish I could go.

I would love to go! However the flights to go to the US are ridiculously expensive, especially during the summer! I also don't think swimming across the atlantic is much of an option...

I was planning for BUCK 2013 but there are music festivals that I must prioritise.

(edited)

I sadly cannot get vacation time from work so I will miss out on Bronycon this year sad.png but everyone who can go has my best wishes, make sure to have double the fun for me. wink.png

Edited by Spacetoasty

1. It isn't in my region: I wouldn't go because I couldn't.

2. My parents wouldn't agree to that whatever I would do.

3. I don't really like it.

I could attend Bronycon, because I know my mom would gladly by me a ticket, but I wouldn't want her to throw out her money like that at the moment.

Well I don't mean throw out, I mean BronyCon would be a big deal for me and I really REALLY want to go, but I'd rather attend another year when we have extra money at out disposal. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you want to go to bronycon, but can't? Well that's the deal I'm, stuck and I can't go because I'm 13,and if I asked my parents, they would refuse to take me their.

So I would like to come, but I can't, so I hope you have a good time at brony con.

Any of you want to go to bronycon, but can't? Well that's the deal I'm, stuck and I can't go because I'm 13,and if I asked my parents, they would refuse to take me their.

So I would like to come, but I can't, so I hope you have a good time at brony con.

I can't go either but that's becauze it would cost too much when you include travel expenses, so i'm really bummed about it It would be nice to go somewhere knowing everyone there will be a brony or pegasister

You guys are lucky actually, You cannot attend bronycon, but you will go on others that ocasionally bumps arround, while for me is 8482km lenght way, needless to say problems with visa e.t.c

I feel soo sad that there is no cons that i can attend. Anypony please. I need a hug img-1521607-1-sad.png

I shall hug you because On a scale of sadness from 1 to Moffat (Moffat being worst) that sound like a moffat, I am sooo sad for you

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish I could fo but Baltimore is the worst place to hold a convention (flights are ridiculous) in the whole universe. It's also quite far from me.

I was seriously considering going this year. I applied for several staff positions and was even lined up for an interview.

Alas, I budgeted my finances to try and see if I could afford the travel expenses and parking, but I sadly discovered that I had very little wiggle room... I am planning a wedding and my fiance and I are paying for most of it ourselves. The wedding takes priority over BronyCon, so I had to cancel my staff interview.

I know that I made the right decision, but I still want to go. At least I get to go to Youmacon again this year.

I went to BronyCon last year and it was awesome. Maybe in 2014 my hubby and I can go. :)

I CAN'T GOOOOOOO.

It's all the way in wherever it is and it's probably too expensive. mlp-dstare.png

Why, oh why, can I not get a job? I'm only thirteen! mlp-fwince.png

I can't attend cuz' i live soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from the U.S. which means that it costs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money to just get there not to mention hotel, food and awesome merch expenses.

I can't either.  No matter where the convention is located (except if it's in my city, which is impossible), I can't go because I can't even go to Montreal, which is 30 minutes away.  How do you expect me to go to Vancouver, California or New York?  

I could afford to go but I'm not going. Takes about a 1000+ euros for the flight and a place to crash. Still need to save money for food, merchandise and a ticket. So that's about 1300 euros for everything.

Reason I'm not going is because it takes a serious bite out of my money and I'm not willing to spend that much, maybe next year when I saved up more. That and I'm also saving up money for some other goodies I want to buy, particularly looking forward to buying a new guitar and Google Glass, which is already 2000 euros in total.

I'm going to BUCK and Galacon though, so that's something to replace Bronycon with for us Europeans.

I can't go to BronyCon, or any other brony convention for the following reasons:

1. I can't drive.

2. I live in Warrenton, MO. No conventions here.

​3. I have a bike, but I'm too scared of getting hit to cross the freeway here.