"Love" Question  

20 users have voted

1. 1. How Did Your "Love" End?

• My "Love" Cheatin On Me
    • Argument
    • My "Love" Wasent A Brony
    • My "Love" Thought I Was Gay
    • Other

Life is for love. But sometimes the best comes up.

So what is the best LOVE moments in your life?

Lemme start sharing mine:

I was in japan. I was 8. Waiting for my Mom in the child school

(the school where they keep school students until they're mom comes).

I found a beautiful girl ever! Ever since i saw her i was running away from

her like lightning!img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ||||||=/=||||||| Brohoofed.

Now i went back to my home country 2 years later.

I was missing here badly! But now i have another

girlfriend. {Wait... Is This Called A SAD Story, A LOVE Story Or a Twilight Story??!?}

So, Let me ask again. What is the best "LOVE" moments in your life?

Unleash Your Secrets! angry.png

• Brohoof 2

This is likely a dumb and pointless thing to post, but I can't say I have had any major love moments. Beyond family and stuff like games and food, I have never felt love before. Then again, I never actively pursued love, so shame on me for not taking the initiative. Ah well, I AM only 16. I got time.

• Brohoof 3

Meh. I don't have much of a love life. I'm a bit of a charmer with the ladies, but I'm emotionally distant and I tend to push people away; even friends and family, so romance is kind of out of the question. As a result, I never really had a loving relationship with anyone. So that's my "best" love situation. This kind of sucks because I'm a hopeless romantic.

tl;dr I'm too much of an ass for love.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm... well, I'm an old person and I've been in love twice (actually I'm still in love with the second person). The first person I fell in love with... well it turns out she had always had a boyfriend and she thougt of me as a friend (friendzoned from the start with that one). The second one... well I'm not sure... yes I'm in love with her but I'm so jaded and cynical over the first crushing heartbreak I had that I don't 'pursue' her more, and at this point I'm pretty sure I am friendzoned with her also.

I say my best LOVE moment was a time where the woman who I loved needed me. She was going through a rough break up and I was scared for her. I rushed to her house as fast as I could. When I got there we talked things through and I calmed her down a bit. We then even cuddled together as she cried. I told her I loved her, I told her how I was scared, and I told her how happy I was to have her in my arms and that she was safe. It was like a scene from a really corny romance.

...she got back together with her boyfriend though.

I would say this is a hard question, anyone I have loved I have not really had the courage to go for it and as such, I normally get freind-zoned very quickly and never get anywhere!

I'm not sure you can call this true love as such, although I tend to play a long game where I know the person for years and we get really close but It just never seems to go any further ! :/

My last "Love" Just Simply lost intrest, that's all,

Nothing big,

it just didn't work out, we decided it was best we be friends, 

nothing bad came out of it, we're still good friends to this day :3

~Leafie

Neither. I never had a best love moment, unless you count the 3rd grade. Me, and this girl named(names have been changed to protect the innocent.) Cydia. We dated from October, to January. We actually kissed. Unfortunately, she broke up with me, for making her friends pay $20 for playing with her on the playground. I attempted at getting her back, but then I found out she cheated on me by some jerk in 5th grade.

I can never get a good love. Sigh.

• Brohoof 1

All of my "loves" were liars or belittled my loyalty in the end. I can't say that I've ever had a legit relationship before, but I can say that I've felt love before, even if it was never returned. I'd like to say that I haven't given up hope, but I know that would be lying. Maybe it will come when it comes but whatever. I just don't care as much as I used to.

Also, that moment when half of the posts in this thread are about not having a moment.

• Brohoof 1

Love moments... let me scour through the section of my brain called "love memories..." *searches and searches through all the papers to see if there's any moment*...

*30 minutes later*

Huh... the closest I could find was the time I walked with my crush through the school. She smiled at me a lot and she lightly blushed. Not sure what she's thinking right now because she's really shy, but I can safely say she isn't ready for a relationship yet. Yes, that's why it took so long to find a love moment. I don't have any mushy moments right now.

Nothing really. Just the fleeting feelings of crushes. One sided love, both given and received. No broken hearts but plenty of "just friends". 

Not much yet aside from some one sided crushes both on my end and on the other end, it is extremely awkward and frustrating either way. If you like someone and they don't like you back it can kind of hurt a bit but if it is the other way around how do you let them down gently when you know exactly what they are going through? I am not letting it discourage me though as I think I have a lot to offer a woman and the right one will come along I just need to find her first. While I am not going to jump into the arms of the first woman I see I am not going to sit and wait for it to happen either, I am firm believer that if you want something in life you have to have to go get it.

(edited)

Warning, depressing post incoming.

For years I had a crush on my neighbour, she was a year older than me and hinted at liking me but I never acted on it, I suffered (and still suffer) depression, it wasn't so bad back then, it came to the start of my final year at the school, I would have been 16 and she said she would be leaving too rather than stating on for 6th form (optional 2 years), I moved away but decided to text her in the holidays, to my surprise she actually stayed on, so I decided to tell her how I felt, she said she loved me and it was my first real love.

The love blinded me and I didn't see that she way playing me, toying with my emotions and lying to me for a whole year, I lost friends and did nothing but think about her, talk to her and do whatever she wanted, I pushed everyone else out because she wanted more time with me, I even skipped going to prom because she wanted to hang out but she never showed up I sat looking out of the window for 8 hours. One day she told me she never wanted to speak to me again, she knew I suffered depression, it sent me over the edge, I attempted to find a permanent end to it but obviously wasn't successful.

Before her I suffered minor depression, now any reminder of her sets me off, she is the reason I cry myself to sleep some nights and why I often think of ending it.

MLP is keeping me a little more stable though.

That is the first time I have fully explained why I'm so emotionally messed up.

Edited by Lost

@@Lost,

Holy shit...that is horrible. I am so sorry that that had to happen to you. While I can't relate-having never fallen in love-I can offer my sympathies and an ear if you need it. My Skype username is on my profile page. It was wrong of her to do that to you. To manipulate you then dump you like that. I'm glad MLP is helping though. Again, I am terribly sorry that THAT was your first experience with love.  

• Brohoof 1

The reason my girlfriend broke up with me was because, I never kissed her. But, luckily me and her are still friends. I got over it but, luckily I'm staying away from relationships for now.

(edited)

If you wanna know how love feels. It feels like that moment when your waiting in a crowded restraint for a long time and you see your food coming. That special. Well my crush Bryan has a crush on my best friend Grace (who likes him also.) So, their dating.........

Edited by Eureka

I'm actually in a bit of a bad place on the subject, because I just was forced to move away from the first and only girl I ever loved. A week before I moved we went out and I ended up kissing her. Now I'm two states away and our means of communication are really limited. She only has texting. Not even Skype. Which is a shame, because we had strong mutual feelings for each other.

Oh well...:(

My husband proposed to me on New Years Eve without me knowing. He had the whole thing planned and did it at midnight during a church service. My whole family was there and knew exactly what he was doing. It was a big surprise to me. Our pastor had the ring hidden in his cost pocket the entire time and asked my husband to speak in honor of the new year and that's when he proposed.

I had once pondered what love was. I gave my love signs, but they did not express interest. I did not know what was right or wrong. I pondered out loud what love was, and then I got hit by a car being driven by three copies of Jim Carrey.

9a8dbbc9.jpg.505x650_q85.jpg

• 6 years later...

I'm so in love with my girlfriend and we're really happy together. It has only been a few months so things can change down the road, but she fits my definition of the perfect partner to a T and while I have dated people before, I've never felt quite like this. It's the best feeling in the world and I can't articulate just enough how thankful I am to have her. :yay:

Poll's "My love broke up with me because they thought I was gay option": *exists*

Me: Image result for Bruh meme 

I don't think we really have had a best definitive moment, though. I've had too many to choose from here. Can I just choose "all 5 months of it?" :wub:  I mean I guess I can say all the little things like @Lucky Bolt said with my boyfriend. The hugging, the kissing, the cuddling, the messing with each other, when we sleep in bed together, the lewd bits... It's been quite the gay relationship in both senses of the word. :blush: 

• Brohoof 1