Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

Anyone else like the show Adventure Time? I had seen a few episodes of of it before and I thought it was ok, but I recently started Tivo-ing it and watching more, and the more I watched it the more I liked it! It's so weird, and it's one of the few shows where I don't feel like changing the channel every time they start singing (I actually like the songs unlike most shows.)

I even got a friend of mine addicted to the show... We might even dress up like some of the characters for a convention this spring. ^_^

So I was wondering if anyone else likes this show, and if you wanna talk about it we can do that here!

p.s. I love this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWD3SGzuO6o

Edited by Jonke

Adventure Time is definitely on my Top 10 favorite shows. Somewhere number 2 or 3. Marceline is probably my favorite character.

Ahem, I use this phrase all the time when I'm enjoying something, "I'M IN MY ELEMEEEEENT!"

I should really start watching Adventure Time. The only clip I ever saw was in CVS while in line checking out. They had a small TV on sale, and Adventure Time was playing. It was really funny!

Anyone else like the show Adventure Time? I had seen a few episodes of of it before and I thought it was ok, but I recently started Tivo-ing it and watching more, and the more I watched it the more I liked it! It's so weird, and it's one of the few shows where I don't feel like changing the channel every time they start singing (I actually like the songs unlike most shows.)

I even got a friend of mine addicted to the show... We might even dress up like some of the characters for a convention this spring. ^_^

So I was wondering if anyone else likes this show, and if you wanna talk about it we can do that here!

p.s. I love this song:

OMG! That song clinches it! I have to start watching!

Here's a different version with the animation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UuWb1krp-4

Oh, and I really like her mane!

I've never actually watched the show myself but I have friends that watch it and say it's pretty funny. I probably should sometime.

You should, its really good. ;)

Yup!

My friends and I were talking about what if we did Adventure Time costumes. We decided I would be Marceline and it was funny because it fits. My friends and I always joke that I'm a vampire (because people always think I'm way younger than I am, and I never seem to look any older). I also am really sensitive to sunlight, like yesterday I managed to get a really bad sunburn even though it was really overcast/foggy and snowing all day and I wasn't outside much (plus it's winter.) The funny thing is since last summer I've been planning to get one of those big floppy hats to protect my face from the sun, and I just realized yesterday that Marceline wears one of those too.

Unfortunately I can't sing or play bass guitar!

One thing I think is interesting is that the characters don't always wear the same clothes and have their hair the same in every episode, unlike a lot of cartoons. Especially Marceline, and Princess Bubblegum also has different outfits.

I saw this in the wiki(about Marceline):

According to Pen Ward, her clothing changes from episode to episode because "girls own more than one outfit".

:lol:

Also on the wiki:

Ward has also stated that Finn has blonde hair which can be seen in "To Cut a Woman's Hair," where Finn removed his hat (one of three times he has done so), and long, golden locks of hair flowed out. His hair had a glowing sheen and extended his body length, until he cut it off and gave it to the Tree Witch. His hair subsequently began to regrow, as shown in "Mortal Folly", "Heat Signature" , "No One Can Hear You ", and "Another Way ".

So that's kinda interesting, that they actually keep track of that sort of thing.

Edited by Neko-Chan
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't watched much adventure time, it used to be on TV in the early morning, it still might, I haven't checked, but it stopped after I got to watch it 6 times.

I quite like the show, I might download a torrent of it so I can watch it on my laptop, when I should have been sleeping.

I did some looking around, and check out what I found! It's the original demo recording for "I'm Just Your Problem" performed by Rebecca Sugar, the woman that actually wrote it! I really love this song!

I just found a torrent with all of Adventure Time up to season three episode 13. I should be able to start watching in about an hour or so!

My Little Pony: Bit-torrent is Magic

:lol: