Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

Oh yeah I also forgot to add, in our discussion about who would be which character we also decided my friend's little brother would be Finn. He actually is the same age as Finn and he can beatbox!

I did some looking around, and check out what I found! It's the original demo recording for "I'm Just Your Problem" performed by Rebecca Sugar, the woman that actually wrote it! I really love this song!

Yeah that is pretty cool! I like it better when Olivia Olsen(Marceline) sings it but it's neat to hear the whole lyrics.

Oh yeah I also forgot to add, in our discussion about who would be which character we also decided my friend's little brother would be Finn. He actually is the same age as Finn and he can beatbox!

Yeah that is pretty cool! I like it better when Olivia Olsen(Marceline) sings it but it's neat to hear the whole lyrics.

I got the whole series now. I watched the first episode and it was so weirdly funny! The Zombie Apocalypse in the Candy Kingdom! Oh nos!

LOL

I love how Lumpy Space Princess talks!

Hey y'all, I'm watching the episode where Finn and Jake go to the Underworld and I have a question. You know how Peppermint Butler helped them get down there if they would do him a favor later, and it turns out that he wanted their flesh. How did they get out of that deal with their flesh still intact?

I got the whole series now. I watched the first episode and it was so weirdly funny! The Zombie Apocalypse in the Candy Kingdom! Oh nos!

I don't know if you got this far yet, but the zombies return in another episode. ^_^

I love how Lumpy Space Princess talks!

Me too. I don't know if you know the song "Let me borrow that top" but someone did a video of that with clips of LSP and it's really funny because the voice in the song sounds like her LOL

I won't link to it because there is some swearing but if you search youtube for Let LSP Borrow That Top you can find it.

I buckin' love adventure time and regular show.

Much better than most shows on cn now.

Are you sure you don't mean you lumpin' love it? ;)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSZcTHmH-o

Edited by Neko-Chan

I watched the first two episodes now. I'm looking forward to more Zombie fun!

My new favorite quote:

I'm the sexiest adventurer in the world!"

- Treetrunks

I don't know if you got this far yet, but the zombies return in another episode. ^_^

Me too. I don't know if you know the song "Let me borrow that top" but someone did a video of that with clips of LSP and it's really funny because the voice in the song sounds like her LOL

I won't link to it because there is some swearing but if you search youtube for Let LSP Borrow That Top you can find it.

Are you sure you don't mean you lumpin' love it? ;)

I just watched the episode "Death in Bloom"... When I saw the ending I was like O_O :o

This ending:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXvQmCVRIc

I want to ask my friend to record herself when she watches it because she always has the funniest reactions when they do stuff like that.

I had a rather startled reaction when...

TREETRUNKS EXPLODED after biting the apple!

I got over it fast and started to laugh.

Holy Crap! Peppermint Butler is scary!

I almost forgot to mention. Jake sounds like Bender, my favorite bending robot!

LOL

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I had a rather startled reaction when...

TREETRUNKS EXPLODED after biting the apple!

LOL yeah my friend who I was talking about was like "WHAT! What! They can't just end it like that!" when that happened.

And the episode "Power Animal" that ends with Jake saying

"Let's go eat Cinnamon Buns"

my friend actually gasped and was like :blink:

That's a good episode though. It's so weird...

I almost forgot to mention. Jake sounds like Bender, my favorite bending robot!

LOL

Yup I thought so too when I first saw Adventure Time, so I checked and found out it's the same voice actor.

Yup I thought so too when I first saw Adventure Time, so I checked and found out it's the same voice actor.

I just watched "My Two Favorite People" and "Memories of Boom-Boom"

Lady Rainicorn is just so adorable!

And this quote made me pause and write it down!

You just kissed a boom-boom baby, so don't expect any more sugar from me sweetheart, until we wash your dirty-dirty face.

:lol:

I just watched "My Two Favorite People" and "Memories of Boom-Boom"

Lady Rainicorn is just so adorable!

LOL I was reading the TV Tropes page for Adventure time and it had a translation of what Lady Rainicorn says(she's speaking Korean) when they ask her if she knew any jokes:

Lady Rainicorn [in Korean]: I can't think of one... but remember the time when we ran naked through that farmer's cabbage patch? (Giggle) He was so offended!

Finn: What's the joke?

Jake: Uh... well, the joke doesn't... translate very well...

That explains why Jake blushes and says that!

I like when Jake says "I remember why I drowned that translator now". Oh and the ending is funny:

Jake: Let's never be stupid again.

Finn: Wait! Let's ALWAYS be stupid! Forever! ^_^

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaKn_U0NvZs

(video shows the ending)

Edited by Neko-Chan

LOL I was reading the TV Tropes page for Adventure time and it had a translation of what Lady Rainicorn says(she's speaking Korean) when they ask her if she knew any jokes:

Lady Rainicorn [in Korean]: I can't think of one... but remember the time when we ran naked through that farmer's cabbage patch? (Giggle) He was so offended!

Finn: What's the joke?

Jake: Uh... well, the joke doesn't... translate very well...

That explains why Jake blushes and says that!

I like when Jake says "I remember why I drowned that translator now". Oh and the ending is funny:

Jake: Let's never be stupid again.

Finn: Wait! Let's ALWAYS be stupid! Forever! ^_^

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=qaKn_U0NvZs

(video shows the ending)

I was wondering what she said! Thanks for filling me in! Now I know why Jake seemed so put off by it.

:wub:

I love lady Rainicorn. Maybe I Like Marshall Lee better ;)

I haven't seen the gender-swapped episode yet. :(

I am hoping Cartoon Network will replay that one soon! I wanna see Fionna and Cake XD

I just saw the Fionna and Cake one today!

Awww that picture is so cute!

Yeah it's funny how much stuff they get away with on a "kids" show. I mean, 7 minutes in heaven(see video below)?

My friend loves this clip:

Lady Rainicorn sure seemed happy to play! I just got up to Fionna and Cake, and it drove my "Adorable Meter" right off the scale!

I just saw the Fionna and Cake one today!

Awww that picture is so cute!

Yeah it's funny how much stuff they get away with on a "kids" show. I mean, 7 minutes in heaven(see video below)?

My friend loves this clip:

• 2 weeks later...