Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

(edited)

It's an entertaining and funny cartoon. Not many shoes can accomplish that these days. The only ones that still air that I can think of are Adventure Time, The Regular Show (watching right now actually. Its the one with the BrainMAX), FiM, and The Legend of Korra.

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

Yeah, I think we can all agree that Adventure Time is pretty awesome.

This might seem like a small detail, but I absolutely love how they're willing to talk about death, whether seriously ("Dude, let's kill it.") or not ("Finally, we can DIE!").

• 1 month later...

I seem to remember we had an Adventure Time thread, but I couldn't find it even using the search! Oh well. If someone locates it, merge this into it, or just delete it!

I recently started watching Adventure Time over again from the first episode. I basically just wanted to post two quotes that really made me laugh!

"I was just playing around with my imagination...And everything got intense!"

- Jake, the dog

"Girl, you smell good. Did you take a bath in rainbows and cupcakes?"

- Jake, the dog

• Brohoof 5

I never watched Adventure Time :

not that I don't want to, even though I'm not THAT excited to watch it, I just never found where. Youtube seems to lack Adventure episodes, and couldn't find a download anywhere.

So... anyone have anywhere I could watch it?

Welp, I don't like it.

It looks like something some one will think of while high... and I like Jake, but that's it.

Which episode did you watch? I'm curious. I really appreciate the humor of the show, and I really love the episodes where Fin or Marceline (The Vampire Queen) sing.

"I'm Just Your Problem"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mourC4NsjkA

Fin's Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZUvgEU-BFw

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

I watched the first episode, and quite honestly didn't like it too much. I can understand how others can watch it, but it isn't for me. But maybe it's like in other series that it became better over time? In that case, do you have one episode that you could recommend that could change my mind about the series?

I freaking love Adventure Time. I just love how bizarre it is and I get a laugh every episode. My little sister has a signed Magic the Gathering card by Pendleton Ward that I covet.

• Brohoof 1

I like Adventure Time too. It´s colourful and bizzare and funny, what more can I ask for. The author has his head full of fuck just like me. Also the art style is somehow unique and funny.

You´re welcome. ;)

Which episode did you watch? I'm curious. I really appreciate the humor of the show, and I really love the episodes where Fin or Marceline (The Vampire Queen) sing.

I watched the first, from the first season.

It's too nonsensical for my taste, the only thing appealing was the dog, and that's because he's more down-to-earth :\

• Brohoof 1

I watched the first, from the first season.

It's too nonsensical for my taste, the only thing appealing was the dog, and that's because he's more down-to-earth :

The only reason I can think of for liking Adventure Time is BECAUSE of it's nonsensical nature! Jake is cool. He's actually Fin's brother. Jake's parents found Fin as a baby, and adopted him as their own child. It's a shame you didn't like the Zombie Apocalypse in the Candy Kingdom. I thought it was a blast!

LOL!

Here's a question. How did you like the way Lumpy Space Princess talks? Personally, she cracks me up every time! Oh, you may not have been able to tell from the first episode, but Princess Bubblegum's hair actually is made out of bubblegum!

Speaking of nonsensical...Portals and puke. How can you top that?

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 3

The only reason I can think of for liking Adventure Time is BECAUSE of it's nonsensical nature! Jake is cool. He's actually Fin's brother. Jake's parents found Fin as a baby, and adopted him as their own child. It's a shame you didn't like the Zombie Apocalypse in the Candy Kingdom. I thought it was a blast!

LOL!

Here's a question. How did you like the way Lumpy Space Princess talks? Personally, she cracks me up every time! Oh, you may not have been able to tell from the first episode, but Princess Bubblegum's hair actually is made out of bubblegum!

Well, nonsensical isn't my kind of humor :

Also, I found LSP annoying, as I'm pretty sure she's based on the worst type of people - bitches.

• Brohoof 3

Adventure time is pretty neat. I have most of the episodes on my computer. It is a rather strange cartoon however. My favourite parts are just the little one liners they come out with, Sometimes they can be quite clever.

But hey it isn't for everyone, just like MLP isn't.

Adventure time is pretty neat. I have most of the episodes on my computer. It is a rather strange cartoon however. My favourite parts are just the little one liners they come out with, Sometimes they can be quite clever.

But hey it isn't for everyone, just like MLP isn't.

I don't know how clever it is, but this quote struck me as really funny!

"My formula is going to cure the zombies, because I made the prettiest formula!"

- Lumpy Space Princess

I love this show, the randomness and wierd feel to the show is amazing, I guess it's because I have a mind like that, but I haven't seen them all yet, time to go watch!