Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

ahahah ! i love those episodes, and adventure time itself(: it really makes me laugh and cheers me up when im having a down day or something, you know? well, that and the regular show, gravity falls, and my dog :3 :wub:

"Well, this is it, Cinnamon Bun. The most perfect sandwich that has ever existed, or ever will exist, within the confines of space-time."

- Princess Bubblegum

"Yeah I'm stupid! But I know something real. You shouldn't eat your husband!"

- Finn, The Human

"You two need to hide your love. Or else you'll end up making the whole world throw up!"

-Finn, The Human

"Apple pie, I've been waiting to kiss you all day!"

- Jake, The Dog

• Brohoof 2

I adore Adventure Time -- as do most of my friends who've seen it.

I'd have to say my favorite episode is the Princess Cookie endeavor, simply because it's so... Crisp. (Get it? Ha.)

I suppose everyone has different tastes, though. Adventure Time may not be for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

Apart from all the surreal experiences the show provides, I'm in love with its consistency. The Land of Oo is not just a place filled with an infinite realm of one-time scenes. It's actually a stable world with solid territories. Most cartoons don't have that, opting to simply tell the viewer, "Oh, that castle built on a plateau of spikes? It's always been there, only you've never been able to see it." (Sadly, MLP has done this on numerous occasions as well...)

Adventure Time is different! I'm not sure why, but I love it as much as ye olde classics such as Samurai Jack, Billy n' Many, Ren n' Stimpy, etc.

Long live Finn n' Jake, the classic dynamic duo!

Lately I've been watching so much of it! I record it on my TV, so now I can collect episodes!

Here is a great part:

I just adore this show, it's my kind of random.

• Brohoof 1

It's probably the only good show Cartoon Network has going right now besides Regular Show. Those shows are the only ones I can watch on CN now since everything else is just... ugh. Can't stand anything else on CN. I miss Flapjack and somewhat Chowder and obviously the 90's and early 2000's cartoons.

But anyway... Yeah, Adventure Time.

Marceline's gotta be my favorite character by far besides Peppermint Butler.

This show has to be my favorite show on right now, I just love the weirdness about it, my kind of thing, makes me laugh as well, it's just so good.

Also Regular Show is a fine cartoon.

Adventure Time is a fine show. It is pretty creative and doesn’t fail to make me laugh. I too really miss Flapjack. I think it’s funny how Adventure Time and Regular Show always get lumped together. They are both fantastic cartoons though.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I love this show and all, but am I the only one who's starting to get a bit bored of it now? I mean, the episodes are still funny and everything, but I dunno, I guess the randomness that made this show great is starting to feel not only forced, but repetitive. Either that, or I'm just so used to the randomness, that it's not really that random anymore.

The only episodes that get my attention are the ones that have to do with the romances. Like with Finn and Flame Princess. Or Jake and Lady Ranicorn. There needs to be more episodes about Lady Ranicorn and her pregnancy, because THAT stuff is actually pretty interesting!

I hope this show starts picking up the pace again, because it is a really good show, it's just starting to wear off a bit now.

I like this show a lot. The only thing I don't like is the sometimes rather abrupt endings to some episodes, it's like they ran out of time or something. Anyway, I've been digging the new season, some fun stuff in there like the king worm(get out of our house king worm!) and Finn x Flame Princess. :)

Okay, I love this show and all, but am I the only one who's starting to get a bit bored of it now? I mean, the episodes are still funny and everything, but I dunno, I guess the randomness that made this show great is starting to feel not only forced, but repetitive. Either that, or I'm just so used to the randomness, that it's not really that random anymore.

The only episodes that get my attention are the ones that have to do with the romances. Like with Finn and Flame Princess. Or Jake and Lady Ranicorn. There needs to be more episodes about Lady Ranicorn and her pregnancy, because THAT stuff is actually pretty interesting!

I hope this show starts picking up the pace again, because it is a really good show, it's just starting to wear off a bit now.

It seems that at this point they're phasing out much of the randomness from the first seasons, might not be a bad thing though. Hey, at least the Adventure Time comics keep that early seasons flow.

Also, Fionna & Cake comic. Awesome...

Posted Image

I enjoy this show. It's not near my favourite shows but it's very funny at times. It has a style of storytelling that is aware of the common tropes and doesn't let convention get in the way of humour. Spoiler: for example, the bit where he stabs Marceline's demon dad while he is distracted making amends with his daughter.

My favourite character by far is Lemongrab. I actually find there's a lot to like in him. He doesn't know how to deal with people but he persists. Despite all the pranks he keeps on running the castle (which he is rightfully entitled to in the episode).

• 1 month later...

Just a simple questionnaire is all.  :lol:

1:Favorite character on Adventure Time?: for me it's definetley Marceline the vampire queen. she just flat out ROCKS.  

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqIMIJBgq0wCxtWEzkAogjsuCg2fHEmUyLN74FoGZ3Ha3UxJTq5Q

2:What do you think of the Great Mushroom War? Thoughts? Comments? Theories? Anything? :)

3: Do you feel sorry for Ice King? 

I sure do! Poor Simon Petrikov! 

Have no idea what I'm talking about? GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE. THEN WATCH ADVENTURE TIME. :)

I've watched the show several times, not a big fan, don't like it besides the setting xD

Favorite character? Hm, probably the piggies, although Jake's pretty cool

Mushroom War? It's what got me to watch the show in the first place, it seemed kinda cool for a show to have that as the backstory to explain the bizzareness xD

Ice King? Pfsh, neh'

wow! didn't expect to get all these replies! O.O For all the people out there who are having second thoughts about Adventure Time, it's alright! Not all of us are really random and weird like I, and everyone who watches it, is!! Just make sure to watch I remember you. SO INTENSE. If you didn't watch it I suggest you go do that right now!