Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What time is it? Adventure Time!

Neko-Chan

I love Adventure Time!   ^_^ Although if I'm honest, I stopped watching it a few episodes into season 4 because I didn't find it as enjoyable as the previous seasons. I have a Marceline and a Jake figurine sitting on my shelf right next to my Tron figures. 

Season 3 had some of my favorite episodes.   :P

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

This and Regular Show are probably my favorite shows at the moment. Far better than SpongeBob/MLP:FiM in my honest opinion. Lemongrab may be the most interesting character I've seen. Fucking hilarious. Another thing... the music: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYKltz0DyE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UuWb1krp-4

The best music (and there are several other songs as well) I've seen in any show, period. The production of the show, variety of characters, storytelling/plot-lines, humor, and how interesting it is is far superior to any other show I've seen. I love how whacky and enjoyable it is, like MLP:FiM on crack.

• Brohoof 1

I really like Adventure Time's songs. I was just watching an episode where Marcy, PB, Jake, and Finn were coming up with a song to open a door. Hearing Marceline sing while playing her bass was just....... awesome. I also remember a short song that plays when Finn, Jake and Tree Trunks go through the portal at the end of "Crystals Have Power" and it remains in my head to this day because it was so catchy.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 1

This show is interesting at best,

I do like some of the random adventures they go on, sometimes it turns out to be pretty funny but other times it just seems like they are trying too hard to be funny

• 4 weeks later...

Any pony's out that that watch adventure time? its one of my favorite shows smile.png

It seems shows now are much more suited for a whole bunch of age groups than just one smile.png

LETS, DISCUSS ADVENTURE TIME !!!!

Edited by Artemis
Added a tag.
  • Brohoof 4

Adventure Time is one of my favourite shows out there right now, it's so wacky, weird, and random, and I love that, they have a variety of colourful characters, it really is quite enjoyable.

I was at the mall and saw Adventure Time Boxers, wallet, and the complete first season, I may get those, that's how much I like this cartoon.

• Brohoof 1

It's really awesome and wacky, but what I like about it the most is how you can take a step back and see all this complex lore and how it all actually makes sense. A lot of dedication has been put into it, and it's not just a jumble of random characters.

• Brohoof 1

I've made a terrible mistake by watching MLP slightly before AT. All my attempts to watch Adventure Time have failed - I lose interest halfway through an episode. I don't know why. Characters, artwork, plot, pacing, phrases, something in this show doesn't allow me to enjoy it. I can't figure out what.

Not a fan.

Oh boy, even though I have only gotten up to seson 2 so far, I am loving this to bits. I just wish I could have subtitles for rainicorn, as I do nt understand korean. I do speak German though, was funny hearing Bubblegum speak that

It's one of my favorite shows, though I admit it really weirds me out sometimes! That's part of its charm though I guess. I like the characters and the colorful world where anything can happen. It can make you laugh and sometimes cry... that episode "I Remember You"..... the feels.

• Brohoof 1

Marceline is the hottest character on there and i want to make her my wife. I watch A.T. as much as i watch MLP and regular show. Its one of those shows made by someone like me and has a dark undertone that very few people get.

It's about my favorite animated series at the moment, just ahead of MLP and Regular Show. I think it's because, it doesn't try to be anything more than a cartoon in it's truest essence. I guess that's what ultimately separates it from the Ben 10's and Annoying Oranges of the network.

Obligatory Fionna and Cake comic plug, It's awesome.

fionnaandcakenewsmain.jpg

i watch adventure time, and its a pretty good show.i was watching that show last night, but there aren't alot of episodes of it to watch right now.....well, unless i watch them of a DVD i have.:)

• 2 months later...

If any of you bronies like the Cartoon Network show Adventure Time this is the forum for you.

To prove you are really a fan, answer the following questions:

1. Favorite Charter:Jake

2. Favorite Episode: I remember you

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: Because of the great animation, and the lovable character.

4. Post your favorite quote or picture from Adventure Time!

Everypony is welcome! /)

• Brohoof 3

(Did you ask Feld0 if you can call this "Official" ? Because we have a rule on that....)

Sorry to sound like a bummer , just wanting to make sure you can keep this thread open legit....

(Did you ask Feld0 if you can call this "Official" ? Because we have a rule on that....)   Sorry to sound like a bummer , just wanting to make sure you can keep this thread open legit....

Yep, just got an email from him saying it's ok to do this. I know the rules and emailed him, and literally just said yes. Thanks for checking in though.

/)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Favorite Charter: Flame Princess (<3 <3)

2. Favorite Episode: Jake vs. Me-Mow (of crouse, I haven't seen all of the episodes yet, so for now it's this one)

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: I don't know. I probably like the animation style and the character personalities. Plus, it's really random, which reminds me of Courage: the cowardly dog (which was one of my fav. shows)

Oh, and... charter = character? I'm not that good at english, but... I think the OP has a typo.

Edited by Freckle
  • Brohoof 1

1. Favorite Charter: Flame Princess (<3 <3)

2. Favorite Episode: Jake vs. Me-Mow (of crouse, I haven't seen all of the episodes yet, so for now it's this one)

3. Why do you like Adventure Time?: I don't know. I probably like the animation style and the character personalities. Plus, it's really random, which reminds me of Courage: the cowardly dog (which was one of my fav. shows)

Oh, and... charter = character? I'm not that good at english, but... I think the OP has a typo.

Jake Vs. Me-mow is a great episode. And I also like it, because it's also random but it has a slice of life, and it is full of feels some time.

/)

• Brohoof 1