Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alone during Valentine's day

~asdf~

Anypony else going to be alone on Valentine's day?

This is the one reason I don't like singles awareness day because I feel like a total nob for not having a relationship, but that's just me.

It's not the holiday I'm upset with, it's the girls.

All the girls keep dating complete and utter jerks then complain that they were jerks!

Honestly if girls would just realize that there is such thing as a good guy then MAYBE we would have girlfriends on V-Day.

• Brohoof 6

All the girls keep dating complete and utter jerks then complain that they were jerks!

Honestly if girls would just realize that there is such thing as a good guy then MAYBE we would have girlfriends on V-Day.

Don't fret about it to much man, it goes both ways.

When the time comes around you'll know and you'll be better for it.

I know, right????

Maybe girls just don't want nice guys, perhaps they just like the challenge.

Well, I know I certainly have no attraction to guys who treat me like trash. And do not understand the fascination with bad boys. So if I exist, that means there must be other girls out there too like that. Who like nice guys. I personally like the nice, sweet, sensitive nerdy kind.

Good luck, you lonely guys! I used to be one of you... until very recently. I always say, if I can get someone... so can anyone else. Because virtually every guy at school ignored me to be with more... provocatively dressed girls. It really does go both ways.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I am forever alone. Unless my speculations are right. (or atleast... They probably were right... I just didn't take action)

But either way I don't really know if I want a girl friend right now, maybe wait t'ill a few years from now. (I wonder how that will turn out :C )

I'm going to be alone. Still my birthday's 3 days after Valentine's day so I'd be too busy anyway.

I'm one of those geeky girls that isn't interested in romance so I just treat it like another normal day.

...I guess that explains why I'm always alone.

• Brohoof 1

This year shall be me, a few good friends, and 2 24's of Keith's. Gonna be a good night. Actual relationships are too damn hard to maintain, plus I'm the kinda guy who get's overlooked a lot. Not given the time of day. It's all good though!

Edited by Lord Sprixx
  • Brohoof 1