Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some Bronies hate being Human?

Bendy

I like being human and I would not like a one-way trip to Equestria. Even if I had the time to prepare multiple rail cars of luggage, I still don't think I would like living there. The only exception would probably be if I became immortal there, then it's a choice between death in a some decades or possibly living thousands of years, but in a world that would suck (my rail cars of supplies would eventually run out).

I was fed up with humanity when I was in high school. Granted this was the 90's when the internet didn't even exist yet, so my perception of the world was just the microcosm that was the screwed up backwards-thinking county that time forgot. For a long time, I got over it. But in the past decade, a lot of those old feelings have crept up again as I've seen how the nation is moving backwards. It feels like the same kind of jerks who ruled the school are now ruling the country; wanting to turn the world into a "Hunger Games" death-sport.

Human is just a shell to me. You can argue that to be human, is to have compassion, but I've seen far too much evidence to the contrary. Every time people fight for their "civil rights,"  it somehow can be summarized as the right to not give a darn about others. Humans evolved from an ecological system of "survival of the fittest" and "kill or be killed" I'm supposed to be proud of that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...