Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

Grand. Being a professional piano teacher, my mom has a beautiful Yamaha grand, and I got most of my piano training on it. I could get some pictures, if you're interested.

Nice. I'd love to see some pictures of it, just send them in a PM if you want to. :)

Edited by Kodiak

I'm right-hoofed. A lot of my cousins are left-hoofed, though. :>

Funny... Like in an algebra class I had in high school, over half of the class was left handed, the teacher would always joke. My brother being one of them.

What if I'm not either left or right handed... I'm kind of middle handed.

Ambidextrous? :0

Funny... Like in an algebra class I had in high school, the majority of the class was left handed, the teacher would always joke. My brother being one of them.

Ambidextrous? :0

• 5 months later...
Right handed though when I'm grooming dogs I can switch if I absolutely have to. It's horribly uncomfortable though and I get cramps much easier. I also seem to be stronger at holding things with my left for some reason. Like if I'm having to restrain an animal or lift something heavy I usually go for my left instead of my right.

(edited)

Two bones? I hope it's not as problematic as it sounds, practically or socially.

I am right-handed, but I am teaching myself to be Ambidextrous and its going ok.

Same here.

My right fingers are getting all bucked up from holding (or rather pinching) pens; my thumb and middle finger tips crushed, forefinger's last phalanx bent backwards. My index and ring fingers are also getting their own torture, from repeated impacts on computer keys and friction against the fingerpad.

So I'm trying to give that hand some rest and use my left one for some tasks. Without bragging, I can safely claim to be capable of using chopsticks, though not as adroitly as with my right hand.

Edited by Feather Spiral